Be skinnyfat

>be skinnyfat
>Decide to bulk up due to weight loss not working out (didn't lift at the time)
>Lift entire time while bulking and gain some muscle but my bmi is 25 now and I'm still skinnyfat
>Decide to cut
>Cut 15 lbs while lifting the entire time
>Look exactly the same even though measurements are saying my body fat has decreased
What the fuck is the point? Im in hell. I still have man boobs and I still look like shit

Attached: unknown.gif (498x498, 3.24M)

>do nothing
>nothing happens

What should I do then? I've been lifting for almost a year

You have shit genetics, just accept it now.

But you guys told me I could at least achieve ottermode after a year. Not trying to become a body builder or anything

Routine, diet, lifts?

Look at it this way, either you have completely unique alien genes that make cico/working out properly a non factor in growth, OR you're fucking retarded and either didnt count calories properly, or didnt work out properly. Which do you personally think it is?

cut more at least 10 more lbs

I was going pic related until mid May and then switched to a different routine. I didn't really have much of a diet when I was gaining but I was making sure to eat at least ig protein per pound of body weight.
My main lifts are currently:
Overhead press: 80 lbs 3x5
Bench press: 125 3x5
Squat: 185 3x5
Dead lift: 200 3x5
I've been stuck with these numbers for like half a year and the cut hasn't been doing any favors.
I'm currently 139 lbs 5'5" [spoiler]yes I'm male[/spoiler]
I've been eating 1400 calories a day lately but out of frustration with still having man boobs I'm thinking of cutting down to 1300. I was originally planning on cutting to 132 lbs but it doesn't seem like the man boobs will be leaving any time soon so Im consider cutting another 10 lbs

Attached: mUbJWfF.png (700x600, 19.26K)

Probably both. I have woman tier fat distribution where all my fat game gathers to my chest and legs. Might be low test or something but im scared to find out because I know I'd be crushed and demotivated if it actually confirmed

Pic related is the new routine in doing 3 times a week. Think I'll post some progress pics too

Attached: unknown-19.png (501x560, 218.03K)

Cut harder. Diet is 90% in this case.

Here are some progress pics. I'm almost 10 months in now but I look almost identical to the 4 months one. Gonna post my latest pic in a bit

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-041315.png (1080x2400, 405.43K)

You burned fat, and replaced it with muscle. Keep doing it and you’ll eventually look decent.

Here's the latest pic I have saved, taken in mid May which is about almost 8 months in. This is about 5 pounds heavier than my current weight and I look barely any different from the 4 months photo despite double the lifting time and being at a lighter weight

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-041650.png (1080x2400, 1.43M)

dyel?

For almost 10 months at this point. I posted my lifts a few posts up although they're not good

I don't even have terrible genetics but it took me 9 months (starting from skelly) to see a difference, around 15 months until people started noticing and like 24-30 months until I left DYEL territory. Just to give you a perspective.

Your arms and shoulders are clearly bigger and your chest looks more developed as well. AS they say, Rome wasn't built in a day

I'm satisfied with the initial progress. It's just that after that my progress has slowed to a crawl and I still look the same as that second photo half a year later. Do you think I need to cut or maintain?

You didn't trained hard enough. Even a subhuman would see gains because when you're on a cut, you burn more fat than muscle.

>I'm currently 139 lbs 5'5"
was going to bash you for the numbers on your lifts, but alas - youve been dealt a bad hand. see if you can get on test through a hormone screening