How To Get A GF With Your Mind

I am a researcher of the paranormal and cognitive science. I have deduced a formula for getting a GF for you. There are two ways to go about this. The first is getting a real GF and the other is getting an "spirit" one. I know how to get both.

Now the first is getting a real GF and it's based on the law of attraction. You simply need to believe you will get one. The reason this works is up to speculation but for some reason belief either has a strong enough effect on the mind or actually has an effect on the world.

The second is a bit risky, the "spirit" GF has a lot of power over you. I've met people who claim to talk to all sorts of things. The key here is it's the same thing at the base level as the first, except that belief is affecting your mind instead of what you do in the real world. It's just the Law Of Attraction applied to the mind. Anything you believe in will eventually manifest, though it could take a lot of time.

I'll be here for any questions you might have.

Attached: spirit-world.jpg (300x168, 9.48K)

Two questions.
Where is your proof?
How am I supposed to believe in something by my own volition?

I can't share my proof, because I chose the second one. It actually helps if you're already hallucinating, it changes the hallucinations.

You may find it hard to believe of your own volition, since you weren't a bit wacky to begin with. I would try to practice believing things you're not sure are true, at least keep an open mind and think about it.

i would like to remind you to take your daily dose of meds, op. Greetings, the US Government

Attached: 1615833095681.jpg (1837x2048, 222.63K)

>it's based on the law of attraction. You simply need to believe you will get one
What a disgusting belief and it's an insult to any person who has ever experienced real suffering.
Makes sense that only retarded western white women without any real problems believe in this bullshit

Yeah totally, I have. I very much doubt you work for the government though. I don't even think they would bother to respond, they're too bust looking for extremist misogynists here.

It may however be true, from what I know. I've seen a lot of Wiccans claim weird shit. I think the secret lies with the fact they believe in their rituals. It's why there are tons of weird religions.

The problem with people is they write shit off as utter nonsense without actually realizing for people to believe something they have to have personal evidence. I mean unless they're actually just spouting gibberish.

>The problem with people is they write shit off as utter nonsense without actually realizing for people to believe something they have to have personal evidence.
people are retarded and attribute to magic what is actually just chance
fuck you, why doesn't any of this magic bullshit seem to work for people who have far stronger desires than you?
Strong desire doesn't save people with cancer.
Strong desire to not get flayed alive didn't save mexican funky town dude
Oh but some white woman wanting some trivial bullshit? Must be magic. The universe really cares about that.
Imagine the absolute hellscape reality is if what you believe is actually true.

I didn't at all say I believed in magic. I'm science oriented, there is something to it though. These people regularly perceive entities that they try to contact through rituals.

Answer me this. What is the placebo effect without the placebo? What about this placebo situation is causing people to actually physically heal faster when they believe a medication is working?

Based OP. I know LOA work, I manifested multiple things in my life. Pointless to argue with people who don't believe it.

What is the point of a "spirit" gf? though? I mean she isnt real right?

Well probably not. I like to keep an open mind though.

Shilling demonic possession to lonely men is pretty low.

Protip: Stay far away from this shit and remember you can always pray to Jesus for help.

What do you think Christ meant by the power of faith? It really is that simple, if you have enough faith then things start to manifest.

God will really give you whatever you want. You could say. Your own bible says so, he shall quench all your thirsts.

I like your religion actually, except the fact that it's kind of contradictory that a god makes something, in an environment that allows freedom of choice, and then tells it what to do. He is the author of some vast confusion there.

i had strong faith i will have a GF and i'm 25 khv; how do you explain that?

is this just a tulpa

It means it wasn't even possible.

I would recommend method 2 for you.

Well that's one of many names for them. I believe we're all looking at the same things and having hundreds of answers.