I got coronavirus on sunday and confirmed on monday. Can I still lift...

I got coronavirus on sunday and confirmed on monday. Can I still lift? the doctor said 10 days without lifting but I'm gonna lose all my gainz, all 2 months worth of them.

Anyone got the virus and lifted, or what did you do?

Attached: Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 de CDC en Unsplash.jpg (1600x756, 170.37K)

Got the virus and lifted in my home gym, just had sore throat. Some of my relatives had it too and couldn't even walk to the test center without gassing out.
Listen to your body – that should go for all of your illnesses. And if you lift, try to not infect others, they may suffer harder from this shit than you.

>worried about losing 2 months of gains
Man just take the time off

>twy not to infect othews pwease
don't listen to that faggot
hug your family
shake hands with your bros
cough and sneeze everywhere
wallow in filth
praise the plague lord

i actually did incline chest w dbells and a triceps exercise in my bed with a couple 12 dumbbells i have at home. After I was done i felt kinda tired so I figured i can do one bodypart exercise per day at least.

I'm using a mask when i do downstairs at home.

Muscle memory.

>Contracting something that doesnt exist

Ayy lmao get bent Shekelstein

So I basically just wasn't a faggot about and continued to live my life as usual, which included going to the gym
Try not being a faggot

>losing 2 months of gains in 10 days
Are you suddenly following Nickocados diet?
I broke my elbow and arm in several places and sticked to my diet for months and barely lost any gains. Did bike cardio mostly too cause it was the only stress free workout.

No. I had a viral infection (not covid tho) and got myocarditis the day after I lifted. It's better to sleep out any sickness.

Ho back to redit

it just means it's working

>how to inform everyone you're a huge homosexual faggot without informing everyone you're a huge homosexual faggot

For the last fucking time, COVID isn't even real. You have a normal cold, just sweat it out like normal

I had covid but I felt fine and went to the gym.

Wtf is a coronavirus? What are you even talking about dude? Looks like some kind of spiky ball or something

I had, i lifted (homegym) without much trouble, go for volume instead of intensity some curls won’t kill your

jesus christ i wish the genelets would just fucking expire

>muh taste gone
>uh heck i'm soooo tired
>guys its def long covid. Its such long covid

fuck off you weak cunts

does long flu have a new name af fo real no cap ?

we're still talking about this literal nothing?

Ate at maintenance and rested. Took it as a kinda deload week. No major losses.