Already 22 years old

>already 22 years old
>Any Forums physique
>still no attention from younger girls
Did I fall for a redpill boomer meme?

Attached: 27e.png (593x635, 210.17K)

you have to be in your late twenties to attract younger girls

Younger girls prefer guys in their thirties and forties. Just wait a decade or two and you will get more attention.

You're probably just ugly is all

Young girls care more about the face
You can't fix ugly, but you can make it less ugly with some effort

Younger girls care more about personality. Source: Fucked a 19 yo girl yesterday, broke up with my ex almost a month ago and fucked 3 girls since that.
The issue with most men is that it's extremely obvious in a cringe way that they want to fuck the girls they are talking to. The guys dont say it, but its obvious from the way they act, talk etc. Most guys' seem like absolute retards when talking to women and when people like me fuck them, they show us the texts to laugh at.
What to do for you: 1) Be yourself or better phrased, don't pretend you are someone else. It's obvious. Don't be a fucking Hamza, Andrew Tate or anyone who is currently famous on the internet for saying cool stuff. I tell girls I am fucking autistic. I tell girls I would love to be gay because talking to women is fucking cringe. I tell girls they are totally retarded whenever they say shit about dating me or having feels. The last 2 times I watched a movie with a girl she picked some teen cringe comedy (there was a talking teddy bear smoking weed or something) and 20 mins in I told her I have no clue whats happening in the movie and if she wants to fuck. Next time I chose Fight Club with another girl, like 1 hour in she says its slow and boring so I stopped it and explained her why I love the movie and spoiled her the twist and then we fucked. Today the girl I fucked yesterday told me I could be a serial killer because I have the same vibe as Ted Bundy and I am handsome like him and I told her that women suck at flirting.
2) Don't tryhard fucking girls. Don't tell them they are beautiful queens, angels, kittens or whatever retarded people tell girls. It's only acceptable to say that after she makes you cum with her mouth. Either treat her as equal or as a piece of trash, they love both.
3) Girls like guys who get girls. Getting a girl is a skill that you need to practice. Try Tinder.

>younger girls
>girls

Creep

What do you want from me?

>they show us the texts to laugh at
Example of what these guys text?

generic romantic pickup lines you would find on reddit or after googling "pick up lines"
cringe sexual shit, like there was a guy who told her he would love to drink her piss
extremely retarded walls of text, like she loudly read to me text where her ex told her about how he feels, how he is depressed knowing shes with other guys doing stuff they did together, how he wanted to jump from a cliff near a place where they kissed etc.

Let me guess, you are 6'4", ripped and very handsome? No way your autism you would be dating girls like this if you were ugly or average.

im 182 cm, a bit fat but with muscles and girls call me handsome but im not like 10/10 handsome, more like 7/10

>girls care more personality
>also I'm 182 cm and handsome
Thanks for wasting my time.

I peaked when I was 24. Went from sleeping with 10irls to like 25.

Kek BTFO by facepilled

>182 cm
that's short tho

No, it's not. Stop falling for demoralization propaganda.

Attached: 6FA99E65-2CAF-4C85-8610-252917119F27.png (800x450, 426.21K)

idk man just off looks i have girls throw pussy my way without putting in any effort, personality not needed. but you are right about not acting thirsty or try hard. i don’t go looking for sex or act like i desire it because i prefer dating, and girls that just want to fuck show up along the way. i have two fuck buddies i wasn’t looking for lol

I am not tall lmao, average height
my face is maybe above average, but I never gave a fuck about my haircut and I wear the absolutely worst clothes you can wear if you want to fuck women. Most of my shirts are from dogecore.com or some stupid shit, like 2 years ago my online friend bought me a shirt with pic related and yesterday I fucked the 19 yo while wearing it

Attached: image_2022-06-22_115325776.png (1600x900, 291.85K)

I am only average looking and 5'9" with the same desinterest in dating like you because I always focused on enjoying my career and hobbies but I am now 31 years old who has never even kissed a girl. All the strategies only work if you are good looking.

>>still no attention from younger girls
is that so?

Attached: dShuqPBMwxJq6NGXEhtaLx4uUUU.jpg (500x750, 19.55K)