24 hours into my fast

>24 hours into my fast
>48 hours to go
Am I going to die? I've never done this before. Please give me some strength Any Forums.

Attached: wojak5.jpg (316x311, 41.65K)

are you Auschwitz mode? If not there's no reason to worry, just stay hydrated, get your electrolytes

Hang in there brother
Think of all the buttholes you are going to fuck once you are lean as fuck!!!!
No pain no gain brother. Visualize the end goal and push through like an ancient troop leader. Be a warrior like your ancestors wanted you to be!!!

Attached: FA77120D-6CD3-4321-8187-600A10725233.jpg (828x792, 549.93K)

Your first time is going to be rough. Your body has been conditioned to be digesting constantly so it’s panicking thinking something is wrong. Hold fast friend. It’ll get easier, and you’ll wonder how people eat three meals a day.

Give me the name of the comic source from the OP pic and Ill pray to the fasting Gods for you.

>Am I going to die?
No. You're fine. It's only 72 hours for you. I'm on day 6.

Lean life is the only life. Hang on user!
Next time start with a shorter fast and build it up more. For now get on with it.
Maybe look into the fph thread for motivation

The boys at /fast/ will help

you're gonna make it lil guy, you have no other choice

Attached: 1549498522546.png (949x448, 419.03K)

Thanks bros I'm still holding on. I'm going to drink cold water and try to occupy my brain until I fall asleep. We are all gonna make it.

Tea helps. Green tea during the day and valerian root at night to help you sleep. I always have trouble sleeping during a long fast

eat two corn tortilla chips; it's well established eating less than 50 calories wont interrupt your fast

72 hours is tough but totally doable and safe, I'd highly recommend some tea or something other than just plain water to drink, having something with some flavor really helped psychologically in my experiences with fasting

make sure to drink lots of water op

My third day today. I feel fine except a bit hungry every now and then. The first 48h are shit. Drink your electrolites and some fresh water and keep fighting or else you will always be a lazy fatass.

The problem with flavoured drinks is possible calories. But if you know whats in your tea then you should be good.

Any Forums is basically 98% newfags, isn't it?

Basically all of Any Forums is

Why are you doing this? I wanna know what drove you to the point of committing.

I hate myself for being a fat fuck and i wanna change. So far got good results by fasting so im gonna keep doing that plus some moderate workouts here and there. Also as a bonus one of my friends promised me that he will introduce me to his female friends so theres some extra incentive.

I just can't imagine being such a newfag that you ask for the comic source of a wojak image.

Remember how people used to say 'You are here forever'? Lmao I haven't heard that in a while, probably because most properly trained people have actually left this board

How do you guys get past the end of your day when fasting? The last 2-3 hours of my day are where I fail my fasts 99.9% of the time. And the times I do actually lay down in my bed fasted, I can't fall asleep. :( Please respond

>My ancestor :)

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (355x600, 30.85K)

Fair point. I still find I can learn things here, even if it's only rarely these days.

I stop drinking water an hour or two before sleeping and whenever i think of food i think of women or guns. Maby you can try this.

It gets much easier after 36 hours in. Basically if you fast from evening of day 0, by the end of day 2 all your glykogen should be gone and the body is like OK fine I get it we aren't getting food now.
You'll be fine, just drink salty water and it gets much easier later on.

Melatonin.