How do you know if you're attractive?

How do you know if you're attractive?

Attached: 1641288160092.jpg (1080x1307, 303.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/rvg7te/i_have_0_matches_after_weeks_tried_shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty good looking guy. New glasses maybe? That or he looks 'too nice' people prob think he has gay face

If you have to ask, you aren't.

Poor fella. Looks like a nice guy. Doesn’t deserve that self esteem blow. Fuck this satanic dating and hookup culture.

People stare at you and test you a lot

This. But also people smile at you, people gravitate towards you, opposite sex (fuck fags and trannys) finds excuses to be near you or touch you

>matches
Imagine relying on some jewish app to find a girl lol

men asking for help is pretty unattractive, so that's one sign

being romantically unsuccessful is sign number two

you're not. Always assume you are an ugly piece of shit. This will keep you humble and working harder.

My guess he's looking outside his age range. Maybe he's going for 20 yo, when he should aim for 40 yo

None of these happen to me and I'm quite good looking.
It's all about the energy you give off. (ie. how you carry yourself)

Pretty good advice desu

Just tested this guy pic in my area ans got 10 likes kek. I'm going to make so much money provind guys like this with the (actual) solution. No tactical soap, confidence, personality, game and other bullshit.
It feels good knowing I'll literally get these guys a wife and kids.

Cute cat, here's mine

Attached: 20220620_170735.jpg (4624x2084, 3.41M)

Based homophobe

found the reddit post. He is 39, looking for 33+. One problem is that he is divorced but not final.

your close friends usually tell you. its kind of an embarassing thing to say to someone, so sometimes its phrased kinda like "if had had a face like dude over there i'd get way more chicks!"

I always thought of myself as ugly but I got 10 matches in less than a day. That made me feel better not gonna lie

Explain. I thought women smile if they like you. Now you say they just make regular eye contact?

post link please

>post link please
reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/rvg7te/i_have_0_matches_after_weeks_tried_shooting/

He wrote "my divorce is not final" on a dating app? Ok, we've found the problem

you dont look like this homo and youre doing well

He's way too generic. A single woman could literally have 1000 matches of a guy who looks exactly like this.

honestly the beard and glasses combo is extremely overdone these days isn't it?