Cursed Fetish THread

Who else has a fetish beyond taboo? I want to rape a femboi so fucking badly

Attached: EjjgbIyVgAIk4oy.jpg (972x1616, 149.64K)

Slutphasee is going to get it
I will have sex with this man someday

I'm down for incest rp, either brother/sister or mom/son. I don't want to fuck either of them irl, but I'm down for weird, freaky roleplay. Rape, too. Either way, guy on girl or girl on guy.

I'm a short, unmasculine looking guy, I often fantasize about being pinned down and railed by another guy taller than me while I'm dressed in cute girl clothes

Attached: 1642739767529.png (720x733, 810.63K)

this is my fetish but from the other side

Same, except Im tall and unmasculine

Are you saving up to try to DM her and buy her body for a night or what?

It sounds like you should let me or rape you desu

No
I just plan on getting so fucking rich and shredded I can just macdaddy it up for all of the twitter trannies
That's what's in the back of my mind when I'm at the gym, that's what's in the back of my mind when I'm at work, that's what's in the back of my mind when I'm studying in my uni courses.

Have you ever looked at one of their amazon wishlists? It's pathetic. Maybe a few thousand dollars of cute clothes and camera shit, and video games.
I want to introduce high lifestyle to these goobers.

insects
will never happen

she also goes by poolsprays and evie, maybe you can dig up some more hot pics of her. Have fun.

Other gross creepy crawlies do anything for you?

I've been looking for someone to tie up and slap leeches on, just to watch them bloat on blood.

Attached: dl506-leeches-medicinal-leech-feeding-5917b17a04b61e767261b348cd7f5b820cf7390c.jpg (1439x1079, 434.95K)

Her onlyfans is free though, or at least it was at the time I initially ripped it. Dude I already have all of this guy's shit. My goal is to have sex with him.

Nice. She is one of the more gorgeous trans. Oh and she also goes by corpsethot

Attached: corpsethot.png (705x715, 1.09M)

I want to so completely dominate a failed male that they start thinking of themselves as a girl

Yeah that would be fun!

Go back to your fucking discord, stop spamming these threads!

Continuous inbreeding. Imagine the family tree of Cleopatra, but folding back on itself.

Attached: 1640047193203.jpg (1033x1280, 313.59K)

Im ok. Op, you can rape him on your own. Id rather be pinned down and raped by a stronger man.

i want to fuck and date my older sister, but she is my only friend so i would never open my heart to her.

Attached: 1597966807927.jpg (1242x1187, 573.95K)

I want to fuck so many loads into a boypussy that eventually my pure primal lust, mixed with unrequited love and cum, begins to magically change them into a girl from the inside. Upon noticing we make a concerted effort of it which involves me pumping 20 loads a day up his ass until he's fully transformed into a girl, with a pussy and everything.

Height and Race, and that it isn't that taboo.

Nigga just visit a pet store.