Can anyone confirm this meme

Can anyone confirm this meme

Attached: unknown_6.png (630x625, 264.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/soil-depletion-and-nutrition-loss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's 'le funny meme' so it must be true

Bump for interest.
Also “you have expensive pee” is a massive cope.

Not only is it a funny meme, but I heard Varg say this

More CO2 in the atmosphere -> plants grow better -> significantly bigger but somewhat less nutritious yields

Farmed fruits looks different than wild fruits. Also wild fruits are almost unedible for the modern human.

Fruits (fructose) and vegetables (lectins and oxalates) are bad for you. You can get all necessary nutrients from meat and fat. You can't make a rational argument against this. Bye bye.

Why would you consume oranges for vitamin a? Eat a carrot Lmao.

Thank you for that insight Professor Bro-Science

>You can't make a rational argument against this
I don't argue with schizos

Same with cows. They grow bigger but yield less meat. CO2 is some amazing shit

Luv me orange juice.
Luv me natural source of potassium.
Hate me goyslop.
Simple as

>Eat a carrot Lmao
I got a carrot you can eat you little homo.

Carnivore is shitty for performance. You're gambling that high saturated fat and sodium is safe when it's in the context of a carnivore diet. You're gambling that you're getting an optimal level of micronutrients that are low in meat.

post body

Me on the left

Attached: _640_01.jpg (450x600, 58.29K)

>Orange juice
>Hate goyslop
Wait until you hear how orange juice is actually made. Here is a hint. They don't just juice some oranges.

ask me how i know you're a mutt

I've been on Any Forums since 2009 so whenever I see someone misuse the word "meme," which is basically every time it's used these days, I rage.

My family was the leaders of the KKK.

plants dont have vitamin a. fucking retarded. you get it from liver

Ask me how I know you're a goddamn faggot eurotrash retard. Your reply doesn't even have anything to do with the fucking post.

imagine being this ignorant

Respond with "Even your piss is poverty".

it's a copy past from scientificamerican.com/article/soil-depletion-and-nutrition-loss/

>you have to buy orange juice

Attached: 1655877949595.jpg (1500x1500, 147.72K)

It's true just not for reasons people tout. Increasing CO2 levels promotes very fast growth for plants. So comparing 1 1950s tomato to 1 currentyear tomato, I'd wager current year tomato has more nutrients, but only because it's going to be much bigger.

A comparison of 100g 1950s tomato to 100g currentyear tomato would obviously show the reverse. In any case, in any year, unless you lived next to the sea and ate lots of seafood, you'd want supplements for potassium, magnesium, iodine and so on... Cooking already damages most vitamins so you'd want supplements for those too.

There's this misconception that people were healthier in the early 20th century but that's not really true. Maybe, pre-industrial revolution, where the average peasant (outside of shit holes like medieval france or russia), would eat 4000+ calories a day due to manual labor they could get enough food in to cover nutrients. But you're average 1950s 9-5 pencil pusher got 50% of his calories from the flavorings in the cigarettes they smoked and rightly died on heart attacks in their 50s.

No that's classist
After the revolution, there will be pee day tests

If your piss is expensive, you will be sent with the politicians and billionaires to the labor camp

human body woefully inefficient at synthesizing beta carotene into retinoids. you're a FUCKING RETARD

>t. spends 200$ on toilet paper every month