/britfeel/

An edition about the Chicken Big Mac

Attached: mcdonalds-reveal-new-chicken-big-mac.jpg (1920x1080, 238.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eMEEoyZz244?t=196
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meat is cringe

Attached: 1623921304812.jpg (2048x2048, 234.69K)

Might order one of these for dinner desu

This is the thread because Ireland is part of Britain

don't bother, it's deeply unpleasant. had one a few days back. it's like a shit mcchicken.

Next thread better be about double sausage and egg mcmuffins. I'll even accept a single sausage.

I choose this thread

Attached: brincel2.png (1664x1382, 1.58M)

i think my hero titlod would prefer this thread, so il post here

>double sausage and egg mcmuffins
Without the egg desu

youtu.be/eMEEoyZz244?t=196

It's Friday DEE LEEEDSSS nearly done with pretending to work for 5 days

Attached: 1641367481156.jpg (900x606, 150.71K)

>applied for job 3 days ago
>heard nothing back yet
Fuck sake I just want a job lads

Attached: 1561848626001.jpg (1488x715, 85.78K)

is the chicken crispy? i hate sloppy chicken

How upset is Belfast lad that his little threadington wasn't picked again.

Attached: 1ebsjn.jpg (274x274, 10.08K)

Not man enough to delet his thread either. Sad cunt.

Corr. whicken big mac

Attached: whicken.png (1436x934, 1.48M)

good god, it's like trying to pull teeth to get to these settings

Attached: image_2022-02-04_144346.png (1366x768, 137.42K)

speaking as a McWagie:

The patty for the chicken mac is a chicken mayo patty with McChicken batter insteaf of breadcrumbs like on a mayo chicken.

The burger is SO popular, it's common for us to have like 8 of them on the line waiting for the mayos to finish cooking because they can't make them fast enough.

Generally i've heard people don't like it. I think it's because of the big mac sauce, it really doesn't go well with the chicken patty. If i were to get it again, which i will because wagies get a free one on the app ;), i'll either get it plain or plain with mayo.

I don't know if this is common knowledge but the chicken mac doesn't have onions, unlike the big mac.

if you want something which tastes good, get a double big mac with extra cheese, yummy.

not enough tabs there de lid

>Junk
aka the /britfeel/ copypasta drivel folder

Pathetic seething little virgins lmao

whicken big mac is a copout. Chicken is king and mcdonalds are shitting their pants seeing the likes of chic-fil-a in america, nandos in the UK and basically everyone loving chicken so they are trying to compromise with their already existing menu. They need better whicken options

Got a lass actually interested in me and she is sweet but literally dumb as a rock, has anyone ever had a relationship where you feel like there is a large intellect or at least emotional intelligence gap? How does it work out?

They should've used Chicken Legend patties for the CBM. The McChicken ones just feel cheap.

Would like a chick fil A

Attached: chickfila.png (1492x1184, 1.93M)

sounds hot i had a dumb chav gf myself a year ago and she was totally into acting like a dumb bimbo in the bedroom.

nah, mine wasn't at least. really soggy and the mac sauce wasn't doing it any favours either in the texture or flavour department. i'd say just get a mcchicken or get a normal big mac, the flavour profile of the chicken mac is super weird to me. who can say though? you might like it. everyone's different.