Challenge for women

Challenge for women
>Don't have sex with a psychopathic abusive bully
>Difficulty level: Impossible.

Attached: FKsZS5DWUAIxis5.jpg (1284x1441, 308.09K)

>be tall
>be masculine skull shape
>get worshipped by women
>women sacrifice themselves for you
I'm saving up for leg lengthening and plastic surgery

This board proves that most men are crazy.

Look at that face and all those tattoos. I can guarantee you he was a drug dealer of some sort, they are an epidemic in the UK and she was too naive to see that. Those people are always possessive control freaks, I imagine he simply snapped when she said she was flying back home. Wish we could get a rodrigo duterte leader in Britain to clean this country of the druggie filth. They don't only affect themselves & their customers, because every kid in school now has more than a 50% chance to become a lifelong drug user as soon as they reach their teenage years. This country is fucked up beyond comprehension. Almost every 2nd household is coke addicted but no media or politicians will mention it as an epidemic.

>be tall
>be masculine skull shape

He looks like a fucking mongoloid. Your point is right, but the example is shit. He was probably literally the first man she was allowrd to date kek.

Oh don't worry. So are most women. The vast majority of humans are sociopaths who hide it because their egos are the only mental illness that over power that one. Ashley here probably had issues herself. Not murderous one's probably (or at least it didn't come out.) But some for sure.

Just goes to show that you can be ugly, you can even be fat, it doesn't matter to women. As long as you're tall and masculine, you're a golden boy.

Women are jealous they cant be crazy like this board. So they rreeee at it.

>full of tattoos
>Looks like a drugged psicopath

my first thought too. either this "mormon" girl was extremely sheltered, in which case her parents and her community failed her, or she was a typical apex degenerate peak roast with a predilection for psycho men. either way this entire scenario is just a fucking exploding fire hydrant of shit.

>We all know he didn't go stabby stabby for 0 reason.

he has neck tats. he probably did. his entire appearance and demeanour doesn't exactly scream stability or trustworthiness.

this board houses a fractional minority of the male population, so not really. the women that come here are arguably worse. i've spoken to quite a lot of them off the board and they're always shit, perverted people which is why i never stick around.

Dumb bitch probably thought she was gonna "fix him"
Her arrogance and hubris are palpable

that nigga looks like he bout to steal her shirikodama

Attached: kappa-Kyoichi_Shimazaki-makeup-effects.jpg (400x572, 48.77K)

>Share her faith with him
Oh please, she wanted to be fucked hard by some dark triad foreign chav. I have 0 sympathy for dumb bitches like this, I hope her death was slow and painful.

If this board would prove anything we wouldn't have invented the wheel.

>demure religious girl
>50 miles Religious Boyfriend Store
>Turn right 500 miles phillistine
>*car makes hard right*

>He was probably literally the first man she was allowrd to date kek.
>date someone covered in tattoos thinking "i can fix them" because they're tall and white
JBW in action

God, can you imagine Boris went full Duterte on this place. I had such high hopes for him, there's still some hope left there.
I'm from Glasgow btw, we're not all faggots simpcuck leftcels.

lol, Boris is a coke fiend himself, not sure why you would have high hopes for him.

i really, really want to like the scottish.

And Duterte isn't lmao? He once threw a guy out of a helicopter and frequently makes comments about raping female reporters and so on.
I guarantee Duterte done hard drugs frequently in his youth, which makes his druggie genocide all the more amusing and satisfying.
I just had hopes because he seemed willing to go above and beyond at the beginning and throw procedure out the window with all the proroguing and forcing through Brexit and such.
He had that same sort of energy as early Trump or Duterte I guess, big man populist.

I dated a guy that was kind, doting, cared about my interests, bought me things, took me on vacation and paid for it, met my parents, and said he loved me. Turned out he was two-timing me with another gf and cheating on me with other women from dating websites. He wasn't even handsome, either. You can shittalk gold diggers but men are the only people that will literally lie about everything just to get some pussy. I think it's some sort of duper's delight shit, they get off on fooling women and feeling superior

Was he tall and masculine?

Why? It's just a region of land filled with euromutts who speak English. Sure they have a regional accents but so what, so do Geordies and so on.
Most people here are insufferable, helpless, naive faggots just like anywhere else in Britain.
I think the Conservatives (I know they're hardly rightwing but it's basically all we have here) only get like 5-10% less share of the vote in elections, it's probably less leftwing than most of northern England so I'm not sure why it gets the weird treatment, well I do know but whatever, it's silly.
Anyway I don't even know what I'm saying, you don't want to like most people here, I hate them and I've grown up here and live here.
People here are just individuals like anywhere else. Stop viewing people in weird tribal blocs and groups where they all are suddenly leftwing because they get 5% extra share of the votes there or whatever. and you'll be a lot happier for it in time.

Seems women like crazy. So that proves that r9k isn't full of crazies

He had a penis and he was above 5'4

Answer the question, roastie.

Attached: 1504959598464.jpg (785x757, 84.6K)

she doesnt want to because she's just going to prove incels right everywhere.

Weird, I remember reading this article on the BBC and it made absolutely no mention of her boyfriend having done it but it did show a picture of him and spoke about him being her reason for coming.
Article totally gave the impression it was some random schizo attack that killed her or something.