Grow you pieces of shit

Grow you pieces of shit.

Attached: Bad-Bicep-Genetics.jpg (960x585, 48.22K)

Have you tried lifting+eating?

Did you know that fasting for 24 hours can significantly raise your body's natural HGH? Fast for 24, workout, eat, repeat.

GROW!

learn to supinate

Dio dips brother

Yeah grow your forearms ffs

It's over

I switched out DB curls for waiter curls and I'm feeling it so much more in my biceps

for me, it's overhand close grip curls and preacher curls with the ez bar

>go for the ez bar
>feel bad about my biceps because I can only load 15 lbs on each side for 5 reps
I won't stop until I can somehow curl 1pl8 lmao

grow grow grow

>curl 90 lbs for working sets
>gf changes weights on my ez curl bar to 110 for deadlifts (I hardly change the weight)
>I don't notice for like a week
>the second I notice, the sets feel harder
>gains are being had though
t-thanks...

based gains gifter gf

Dont listen to this fucking loser
Bulk and lift is the answer

I am doing preachers curls 5x5. I feel like i am not progressing at all. What exercise is the best for bicep? Should i have more than one exercise that is focuses on biceps?

Fucking wild how much of a mental aspect there is to lifting

>5x5
for hypertrophy????

Yes, why? Am i doing it wrong? How should i do it?

1-5 for strength, 8-12 for hypertrophy
and doing low reps for accessory exercises is retarded even if you were going solely for strength without caring what you look like at all, fatigue to reward ratio too low

You gotta command them to grow

How get bigger biceps with only calisthenics

Is that for every exercise like that?
I do every exercise (Squats, benchpress, ohp, deadlift etc.) as 5x5. Only thing do higher is pendlay rows and facepulls are 5x9

what the other user said plus keep the rest time around 1 minute or less

Shit, so i have to lower the weight because with the current weight i can do only 5 reps. Fuck.

don't gymnasts and calisthenic athletes have pretty big guns? Can't go wrong with good ol' chin ups, can you?

My brother in christ 5 x 5 is strictly for strength training. If you want to increase size you need to hit hypertrophy by doing sets of 12-15 at lower weights.

tfw no bar

Attached: 1639880646890.jpg (650x825, 118.68K)

So i guess i wasted my time then? I mean i could higher some wheight but i doubt i can do 12-15 reps with the same weight i do now.
So its 5 sets to 12-15 reps? It kills me to lower the weight.

15lbs on the easy bar is like 6lbs on regular lmao

Checked, but it is really bad advice. You need energy to lift. I usually eat dinner and then lift in the morning, then continue with the fast until the next day. This way you have energy for lifting and your GH levels will rise while you're recovering. You grow after lifting so it works out

I mean, you could do 5x5 on compounds to gain strength and 10-12 for 3-4 sets on every accessory exercise for hypertrophy, that's what a lot of people do anyways
how the FUCK do you not have the most basic equipment for calisthenics? Don't you have a park near you that has some?