The beta uprising just got cancelled, chuds

The beta uprising just got cancelled, chuds.

Attached: output2.webm (432x720, 1.8M)

I could still easily overpower them lol

Cope incel, you have no chance

no you can't you're a weak, whiny, lazy bitch shut the fuck up

he could though. and so could i. it's called using a gun or even somethin simpler like a metal baseball bat or choking someone from behind or whatever.

It is an honour to see witness the intense training regimen of the amazon warrioress.

>incels have to resort to underhand tactics when faced with superior female energy and strength

Attached: 1.jpg (680x681, 30.87K)

not everyone on this board is your boogeyman, retard. i'm just stating a fact, bitching about "underhanded tactics" ain't gonna mean a lot if you're dead. simple reality, if you wanna see "real fights" go watch boxing.

>get challenged by one of these girls to a 1 on 1
>accept
>fight starts
>girl barely hurts me with hee mosquito punches and paper towel grapples
>could easily destroy her
>settle instead tickling her to death or until she taps out
>win

Just know your place

I wouldn't fight back and just let them overpower me. Maybe one of them sits on my face.

the gal doing speed pullups with 5 kg lmao

I could gently overpower all of them at once with my open hands
Kek

Attached: 1633345216060.jpg (440x700, 135.59K)

t. someone who has never fought multiple people
4 of these niggas jump on you n hold on you're going down buddyboy

wow you posted a drawing? that definitely proved him wrong! well done in completely dismantling his argument!

Attached: ron.png (127x131, 27.29K)

>implying fighting multiple people is something people do often
I haven't fought multiple people but I'm fairly confident fighting against multiple people with the strength of small children
It would be like laying down in a field and letting puppies swarm you

Attached: 1636070663304.png (500x370, 285.38K)

if the puppies would be trying to kill you you'd get extremely fucked by like 10 of em. unless you squat 200kg+ 3 of the gals could bring you down and you can probably understand how much it hurts for someone weighing 50kg~ jumping on you with one leg hurts.

You've clearly never wrestled or done jiu jutsu before
Little goldendoodle puppies don't have it in them to swarm and kill people and neither do those girls in the webm.

if a puppy uses its full biteforce you wont be using those fingers again in the fight, the breed being made ultra tame doesn't mean they can't still fuck you up if they try. much like the gal could stomp your skull hard enough for you to die, whether or not they would do it isn't the question here.

Oh my god dude the puppies weigh like 10lbs each you could kick one across the room just like you could box one of those girls in the face and instantly kill her but WHY would you do that there's no point and there's no real capability for violence there

They are ultra tame and that's the problem you're ignoring for the sake of this stupid hypothertical.

You could have easily shown a webm full of female powerlifters or pro wrestlers or something and yes, then I would acknowledge that I would be in deep shit
Just like if the me vs. dog scenario was modified to, instead of goldendoodle puppies, they were fully grown pit bulls, then yes I would be in deep shit.

But a room full of clearly untrained, soft little white girls could not possibly overpower me, nor could a litter of tiny fucking puppies.

You're bunch of faggots

Attached: 1643431088744.png (800x624, 74.82K)

Girls should excercise more than men because they have lower bodystrenght they tend to have much more woes related to that compared to men who don't train. Backpains, stretch marks and much more could be prevented.
I'd honestly go so far to use genetic engineering to equalize the strenght of muscle fibers with that of men so they're a bit closer strenght wise to men without looking too muscular.

>no real capability for violence there
this is how I know for a fact you've never actually had to fight anything for real lmao