Is pork good for you?

Is pork good for you?

Never see people eat pork I imagine it's because of all the fat. Is it ok to incorporate some pork into your diet? If so what parts should I eat?

Attached: 1524201665038.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْمَيْتَةَ وَالدَّمَ وَلَحْمَ الْخِنْزِيرِ وَمَا أُهِلَّ بِهِ لِغَيْرِ اللَّهِ

I've switched to pork, since beef is too expensive now. It/s good if you cut the pure fat pieces off, cook that like bacon.

What race is that? I fucked a paki chick now I’m trying to get all the dark woman off my list

you just know

u mad black boi?

Pork chops have really good macros, if you cant taste taint then go for it as much as you can desu

>Never see people eat pork
that’s because you’re black. i bet you also wash your chicken before cooking it

Years of genetic selection have built this woman for HWD

how do I get a gf?
specifically a brown tomboy gf

Yovanna Ventura. She's Dominican.

Attached: file.png (800x647, 718.12K)

I don't eat pork unless it's well cooked
white people are crazy and eat their food raw and shit

Attached: 580.jpg (1440x1775, 156.58K)

so true

black

Dominicans aren’t black there Latino even though they are 99% African being called black is a insult to them, it makes them be seen in the same light as Haitians

If only black women didn't have orc children they'd be perfect....

>Said Dumbledore calmly...

HWD whore

THE CONQUISTADOR ANCESTORS BLOOD IN ME QUELLS
IT DEMANDS TO FUCK THIS SWEET SUCCELENT BROWN WOMAN AND BLEACH HER WHOLE BLOODLINE.
AHHHHHHHHH

Fellow Castizo?

Damn, these Ukrainian refugees get all the chicks huh

Jej

Guys, I need black pussy...

Attached: 1654349615333.jpg (1080x1343, 338.49K)

Why are you retards so obsessed about race?

because my race has a rich and powerful history meanwhile yours doesn't because they didn't know how to read or write until a few decades ago

I want purity so Myself and descendants can bang all the hot chicks of the world not just one class of mutt

Me on the right

Group domination is fun.

I love me some fatty pork chops. Don't even get me started on bacon. I get a 10 pound box of bacon from the local grocery store, I'll bake some chicken real light and juicy, fry some bacon, then pan finish the chicken in the pan with the bacon fat. Mmm.

Pork shoulder was on sale here, so this weekend I picked up five 5 pound ones so I got 20 pounds in my freezer and one in the fridge to make this week.

>Can still read this after a whole decade of atheism
My parents really drilled that stuff into me lol