Is there no country for swole white men anymore?

Is there no country for swole white men anymore?

Attached: FC0EA76D-5B00-47DA-91F2-4ADA9405A9B4.jpg (1631x1329, 237.49K)

Amish country

hello again kikebot

How does she do that with that weight

Give it 50 years. Between self-made heart disease and the corona vaccines, so much *check notes* Sudden Adult Death Syndrome is coming.

fat people can be healthy and strong

Why is advertising a fitness accessory to the people that need fitness the most, wrong?

What? Are you telling me that fitness brands try to pander to fat people trying to lose weight, the ones more likely to buy their products?
Woah, what an amazing discovery you made there

Wires and Photoshop.

It isn't very hard. You could do it in a week of training. It isn't like a handstand where you have to support your body weight with your arms.

green screen suit men.

It's easy to do with a fast shutter speed. She's not holding that position. It reminds me of that retarded Walmart Adele's music video for All About That Bass. All the fat people dancing were super edited short clips because there was zero chance they could do an entire routine. One egregious instance was a fatty doing the splits then they simply reversed the video to show the fatty got back up. Yeah, we all know the fatty just fell over after that.

I kinda hate how this makes sense.

reminds me of the clip of the larger lady doing ballet and breaking her ankle quite badly

I mean, it makes sense at least for the app. I've seen the gatorade commercial and the other two people in the commercial are maybe 10% bf, so I think it's drawing a false parallel between people who clearly watch what they eat and one who doesn't with the similarity of their product.

Every time I see this commercial I laugh out loud. I wonder how flexible her heart valves are.

its called RUSSIA
take the Z pill and join mother russia against globohomo
usa lied to you, ussr was always the good guy

It's not hard. There's an array of asanas that fat chicks do to look impressive, but they're not actually impressive. If they were doing anything actually difficult they wouldn't be fat.

very carefully

Fit people don't waste their money on apple and gatorate.
if you want people who look like you in ads then better start consooming

that's why all their men are dying from STDs and alcoholism, I suppose? Russia is a backwater shithole with nukes.

How far will they go with this marketing direction?

Attached: ck.png (562x271, 354.95K)

What the fuck is that. Is that a person or food sludge.

Akira