I can fix him... I can

I can fix him... I can...

Attached: 1643971588963.jpg (945x843, 56.69K)

You really can't. Sorry but you can't.

> I can fix him
You're the problem.

you cant fix an actual hardened robot

you can fix a 18 temporarily-failed normie newfag. a neurotypical, who has depression, has a history of friends, wasnt bullied much, bullied kids a bit, and didnt have it that rough

thats who you can save. you cant save robots who been on Any Forums longer than you've been on social media

the only person who can potentially save robots, assuming that he is good, is god. nobody but god

Attached: 1444530610348.jpg (640x640, 121.42K)

this
also the board is filled with racebaiters and normies pretending to be robots, not 18 year olds with no friends who have been social outcasts their whole life but people who are ALREADY normies and ALREADY well versed in relationships etc. you can see just from going to some thread full of fembots orbiting some chad they met on discord from here. it's over

>not 18 year olds with no friends who have been social outcasts their whole life
That was me two years ago

and it will be you forever other than the age because this board and the whole internet hates you and all other real robots

Women would rather try to fix psychopathic felons than support a robot

that's not true
some robots r cute

The dichotomy of normies and robots, is a simplistic foolish and arrogant way of viewing and relating to people through make believe hardships centered around egoism and insecurity that can only drive people further and further away from the truth. If you ask me all of you are animals, those two archetypes are nothing but a sad pathetic caricature and sad view into your own childish way of thinking

>have been social outcasts their whole life
>18
god I hate zoomerfags

>some robots r cute
Nope. It defies what it means to be a robot. If robots were cute, at the very least a ugly girl would have showed them attention.

A friend talked a girl into fixing and fucking me, she convinced herself she will fuck me no matter what and told me where I go wrong when talking to women and how I scare them, I got to do some foreplay with her, kissing and touching her tits but never got to fuck her in the end, not that I really care, i could have easily pressured her into fucking me but I felt sorry for her, I decided to not to be one of those manipulative fucks who force girls to fuck them with reverse psychology, I just can't be fixed anymore, I have so much shit on my mind and I'm going downhill everyday

My bf is a robot and he doesn't need fixing, he's perfect the way he is. We are both NEETing on my disability and his inheritance. He's so unmotivated and given up, I call him my vegetable as I water and feed him in bed, which is his permanent habitat. We haven't left the house or interacted with irl people in 8 years. If he got fixed he'd probably leave me because I'm severely mentally ill. I think it's cute that he's fucked up too.

>Trust me, I can FIX my western BPD used vagina femalewhore gf! She won't even WANT to ride the Chad cock carousel when she realizes how great I am...!

Attached: E4uCAYkVEAMuuoY.png (644x800, 25.89K)

Stop with this larp, bro. Only in every robot's wildest fucking dreams is that a reality. Hopefully this is where all robots go when they die, into the arms of the girl you describe. It's all i can hope for.

I've been well acquainted with girls who think like that poster does. They exist for sure. Typically they are not interested in sex though. Which makes sense as if they were they would be with Chad and not loser bf.

females are as attracted to actual robots as convicted child killers are respected in prison

Attached: 1643208586560.jpg (500x420, 25.39K)

You cant hope to find any clear direction to go when you cant even find peace and silence within yourself

the truth is no one can fix anyone. people can only fix themselves. other people can only support them

Attached: 1636506579452.jpg (510x720, 56.96K)

This is a tired cliche and wholly untrue. I've yet to see anybody substantiate this belief with any level of technical analysis. This sentiment is entirely entrapped within a stigmatized and socially conditioned framework which isn't tethered into the essential functioning of human nature, not even in the slightest. In fact, that statement you just echoed, as hollow and vacuous as it is, possesses no meaning or intelligence whatsoever except through the ideological lens of new-age psychology. I DARE you to define even a single cogent reason as to why that statement can be equivocated with truth through some form of an inherent psycho-mechanical analysis. I dare you to provide even a SINGLE reason why, that simultaneously doesn't point to some artfully crafted rhetorical anecdote that suggests an equally unfounded trope and perversion of language.

>pro tip: you can't