Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: 1524467347936.jpg (924x572, 225.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/38412/#comment-1468743
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol no

yes she is right

That's a cope people use to justify hating uggos

I need to justify a natural reaction?

>yes she is right
"She" is a construct made by a man.

No, but most people will try anyways because they've been taught that it's wrong to judge others on appearance
So they cope and tell themselves the ugly person has something else non-superficial wrong with them, instead of just being ugly

not completely, that's really only true about obese people and people who don't shower.
Some people are just born ugly as fuck and clueless about fashion.
Not everyone is such a faggot they think about what they wear and overly groom themselves.

is this true for bigots?

Attached: SUpdR6P4NCcNUUzbMIouAMoNj_cCfKLMMVUbfFlKTEc[1].jpg (447x701, 64.44K)

>muh just world fallacy

Always has been
nhentai.net/g/38412/#comment-1468743

Attached: OPDcMriGGhSXXTjPVmfDDZ39rsfCIXe7T4U9jbAzS6A.jpg (2000x1125, 157.1K)

person to person no, but in a professional situation where two candidates have similar qualifications you're going to probably pick the better looking one(if they're of the opposite sex). Maybe the uglier one if they're of the same sex. Then you have the whole it's "sexual harassment" if they ugly shit. There's a lot dynamics where attractiveness comes into play and people either feel guilt for their reaction or try to rationalize it before it's even questioned. It's just part of a long list of lies and false equivalences we tell ourselves so we can live with ourselves.

I look like shit because I'm poor as shit.
When I had money I looked better.

Definitely not 90% but she is more right than wrong. There's this false belief that somehow a person who is physically unattractive is automatically good on the inside: bullshit. A fatty can be an asshole just as much as someone who is skinny. Individuals aren't a zero-sum system. Taking away points from your physical attractiveness doesn't automatically put points into your personality, kindness, or intelligence.

>professional situation where two candidates have similar qualifications you're going to probably pick the better looking one(if they're of the opposite sex)
Not true. Two equal candidates, the more attractive one will almost always win out regardless of gender or orientation of the interviewer. It's been proven in about a gazillion studies.

Think of it this way: would you want to hire someone competent but a giant, smelly fatass? Fuck no.

Yup. That's why soibois and raging feminists all look like shit. Even matt mcgory looked like a fucking rapist.

>Think of it this way: would you want to hire someone competent but a giant, smelly fatass? Fuck no.
you're implying a difference in qualifications by calling one competent

also a lack of hygiene/regard for a professional work environment with the other

The two bubbles on the right are wrong.
The two bubbles on the left are loosely correct.

Attached: 3e1.png (600x409, 463.67K)

Will that site ever allow the option to make playlist?

Attached: 1647193750024.png (1024x920, 207.75K)

you're right, it really is a weird jump between those two concepts. It's like she's using the second concept to rationalize the first.

Attached: 1636613149319.jpg (720x744, 67.5K)