How do i quit this shit? It's so addictive

How do i quit this shit? It's so addictive.

Attached: 165960.jpg (3000x1999, 827.67K)

Just don't buy em

I really dont understand cigarettes. The headbuzz is overrated. Awful teeth, awful breath. Expensive habit.
You look "cool" i guess, which is why I only ever socially smoke when I wanna step outside of a bar or something.

get a grip

Nicotine gum

The addiction is not strong at all, what makes it hard to quit is the habit forming part of smoking
Change your routine and it will be way easier to quit smoking. For example, you can live under the nearest bridge instead of going back home and triggering the urge to smoke

After like 6 attempts i finally quit with the patch, key is to take it off at night, but you won’t want to because it gives you really vivid dreams, even says so on the box

you have to get addicted to it first

i assume you've spent a lot of time thinking about this, years perhaps.
take 10 days out of the year and water fast, hell chuck a dopamine fast in there at the same time if you want.
worth a shot, that times going to pass anyways.

Let's say you're a Fox News watching conservative. For every pack you smoke, donate $10 to PETA.

Let's say you dream of taking your future child to a drag show. Donate $10 to the NRA for each pack.

In short: donate to something you absolutely despise. If you have any self-respect, you'll only do it once.

Have you tried not acting like an impulsive nigger?

i'd like to chime in as an 'alcoholic'.

the only time i've ever used cigarettes is to increase my alcoholic buzz. it worked somewhat but it sort of dazed me hard. since then i've bought around 2-3 cig packs. and haven't bought any since. I never got addicted to nicotine or whatever. to be honest the taste that tobacco leaves in your mouth is far worse than alcohol.

I honestly wish I enjoyed cigarettes more.
I like nicotine but the sore throat it gives me the next day is a bitch, I don't want to smoke anymore.

I recommend Allan Carrs book.
It truly makes it easy but you must never touch tobacco ever again ie vape or add tobacco to joints. You might even lose crappie friends.

NGMI pussy dont post here

Do these really work or is it just a meme cure like the patch

>Diogenes' quick and easy guide to quit smoking

vape. its 2022. vaping is not gay anymore

Switch to vapes - disposable so you don't get tempted into vaping forever even if it's a shittier deal financially - then switch to nicotine pouches, tape from 6 to 3 mg then 0 slowly over several months. Trying to cold turkey quit in one day you might succeed a week but you'll light one up the second you're out for a beer on a Friday.

You could vape then cut down on the nicotine levels. Then leave it at home when you work or go out. Slowly consuming less nicotine

i cant quit and i might be schizo tier which is exponentially harder

Attached: 1024px-Rational_harm_assessment_of_drugs_radar_plot.png (1024x1024, 191.64K)

I'm Australian. We already donate 15 dollars to the government on every pack of 20

Attached: 15293.jpg (1200x1200, 344.07K)

This guy is right! Just don't! Same as just going to the gym.

simple as

The term "addiction" is made up, just like "anxiety" and "depression". You can stop doing it if you want to, or don't stop. You are in control

This guy could be retarded but it don't make him wrong