Now that I'm in shape I'm thinking of getting tattoos to optimize my aesthetic...

Now that I'm in shape I'm thinking of getting tattoos to optimize my aesthetic. What's the best placement/style to get the most mires?

Attached: 1653010582026.png (969x1200, 1.03M)

don't do it man

why not

This, I regret it everyday

Getting a sleeve will get you mires
Just don't get the same stupid sleeve everyone else gets with the koi in the river

>another tattoo thread

Attached: disappointed pepe.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

What is the actual downside besides some people thinking you look stupid?

i know so many people that lasered off their tattoos. Just dont get them.

Here's what you do
>get a tattoo idea
>write it down with a sketch if you want
>wait 6 months
>if after 6 months you still think the tattoo is a good idea, get it.

Attached: 1647650149055.png (900x900, 204.43K)

actual downside? you have permanent fucking ink your fucking skin forever, and removing it is painful and a bitch of a process.

always thought this kinda thing was cool but maybe i have no taste

Attached: 1325650258.0.jpg (1200x800, 69.21K)

lol lame

You as a pastry chef: I made this wonderful cake. It took hours to craft the icing to perfection. Now I'm going to a literal shit on it.

>optimize my aesthetic
More like optimize looking like a retarded faggot

it looks like garbage
just because chicks dig it doesn't make it less trashy

why do you care what other people think?

Only trashy and the bottom of the barrel in society get tats

Just do whatever you want you’re such a huge faggot I’m sure you’ll make the right choices to optimize your aesthetic of looking like as big of a faggot as you are on the inside

>Only trashy and the bottom of the barrel in society get tats

Attached: 9A193EB1-54AD-45DB-9CF2-72D512F3ED8F.gif (498x466, 581.74K)

Drive to the hood or trailer park and you will see many more tattoos then the national average

I got a tattoo after my second deployment because hurrr durrr badass 20 year old! Don't do it.

Get a spider web on your left flank
Pros:
-If you decide you don't really like tattoos after all it's in an easily concealed place
-Not cliched
-Looks cool
-Common prison tat, if you ever go to prison guys will think you've been there before-->less likely to mess with you

this, I wanted to get one at the beginning of the year and last month I decided it was a stupid idea. Decided on never getting one, too easy to fuck up and I'm a picky bastard.

ah, yes, who wouldn't want to look like the backside of a middle schoolers notebook?

>tattoos

Attached: ronaldo-jones.gif (640x366, 3.15M)

dora the explorer 2 : el dorado poster
yes, the entire thing