Want a fellow female robot friend

Never tried talking to other women here. Would be fun to talk about stuff without getting judged and be understood in general

Some stuff it be nice talking about with other women

>Cutsey aesthetic stuff like keychains,toys,stickers, clothes
>Having autism
>Social anxiety/social withdrawal
>being a neet
>purging food
>Calorie restriction
>Refusing meds

Attached: 186.jpg (881x1295, 163.53K)

>btw im MtF

Attached: 4f01f24769b9245a3cddc73372849463.jpg (752x770, 589.59K)

I mean I am not personally,I am cis

The one's you see with tripcodes are absolute scum, be warned.

Trip people come and go haven't paid attention in a while

Bvzmzmb

I'm a neet, with social anxiety, and social withdrawal problems.
Longest I'd go without replying is maybe a week. I promise I won't ghost and hope you won't ghost me for being annoying and late with replies sometimes.
I'm a good friend otherwise that you can talk to about anything.
I'm open minded about anything, and won't judge.

Last problem is I'm male.

op this is really unhealthy and this is not good long term and quite frankly is really unappealing for friendship.

healthy fembot looking for other fembots to be friends with that also do not engage in things like EDs and cutting and also trannyism thank you

I don't want to be popular I want someone who understands
I talk to guys all the time but was looking for someone who can relate to the fem stuff

cweeeb

>but was looking for someone who can relate to the fem stuff
You can tell me all about keychains, toys, stickers, and clothes.
Do you cosplay?
I want to access my feminine side anyway.
I'm a really good listener being socially anxious and all.
But I understand if you don't want anymore male friends.

Go back to your crystal cafe dungeon you hole

op is a man. pic related

Attached: D2C0B199-0ED4-4A77-8BF6-72340CBF0DEF.jpg (640x480, 19.45K)

She was looking for female friends. Why would you barge in and try to get in contact with her? You come off like a disingenuous weasel as well who probably does this in every thread where someone identifies as female. Why would she want to be friends with someone who would act so obnoxiously in the first place?

>Never tried talking to other women here.
why would you? its common knowledge that women here are constantly competing for queen bee position. they dont like each other because of that.

i haav not seen this

me neither just incel talk

I wish you luck. I wouldn't be able to be a good friend to you. I can't maintain friendships with other women, there is just too much trauma.

i have seen it. some poor fembot posted her tits, nothing amazing but was getting a ton of attention for it. then another femanon posted bigger white tits completely embarrassing the first femanon.

I had shit experiences too user,what happened to you?

Bullying so bad I had to change schools. Then after that I had a female friend lie to me about having a terminal illness for over a year to make worried and she was more popular than me so nobody believed me about it when I found out the truth