I finally signed up for the gym and it was WAY too fucking crowded in there. All the benches and machines were taken...

I finally signed up for the gym and it was WAY too fucking crowded in there. All the benches and machines were taken, the dumbbells I wanted were taken, people all over the place up in my business. I was also sweating really bad even though I just started working out and some people were laughing and looking at me weird.

How the fuck do people work out in crowded conditions like this? It was fucking unbearable. I worked out for like 20 mins and had to get the fuck outta there. What should I do? I went at 7pm I thought most people fuck off by that point?

Attached: 1653185544268.jpg (850x476, 26.31K)

>7pm
That's when people have had time to get home from work, take care of a few things and then head back out to get their workout done.

You probably don't need a gym anyway. What's your goal body?

I go to my gym at 6AM and it is peaceful and quiet. Very few barbell lifters there at that time, and the few of us sip coffee and chat sometimes. Comfy desu.

How do you get coffee at the gym?

No I definitely need it. I'm a lot weaker than I thought and I'm badly out of shape. What time am I suppose to go? I was thinking after 9pm or around 1pm.

I go to sleep at 5am so that's not gonna work

>7PM
yeah waht said
That's gym time social hour when the high school kids, college thots, and working people go to the gym. If you want it empty you have to go at 2 AM or something. My gym opens at 5, and it used to be just me in the parking lot waiting for it to open, but these days there's 5-10 other no-lifers waiting too. It bothers me greatly.

They’ve got a pot at the front. There’s a tip jar to help pay for it, just throw a dollar in every once in a while.
Really great gym.

Show the receptionist your secret penis tattoo.

I go to the gym at 3am so the gym is empty. I recommend that nobody else does this. I want to be alone to have complete focus on becoming the man the Lord needs me to be.

Well I had a feeling it was gonna be parked based on the how many cars were in the lot, but holy shit that was unbearable. Not sure if it's just me but it felt like the gym looked a lot bigger outside compared to inside. It felt like I was in a fucking cage.

Well I don't mind people being there but jesus christ, I may as well not have even bothered. How do people even work out like this?

>I'm a lot weaker than I thought and I'm badly out of shape.
Gyms are only necessary for people who have higher than average physique/strength goals and don't have a home gym, so your response does not make sense.

This is exactly why I have a home gym

It’s summer. It’s 4x as busy as normal.

How does it not make sense? I need to want to look like a gymnast to work out?

I want to get a home gym someday but I can't right now

Those times should be alright.

>I can't right now
Literally all you need is a bench and some dumbbells, shit you can get started with even less than that. I don't have my gym setup yet because I just moved in and the garage is full of crap I need to move out, so I just have my bench and weights in my living room for now.

The latest demo meme on Any Forums is that gyms are for people who are already strong

If you google your gym it'll show you the slow hours and you can schedule your workouts around that.

When I went to the gym, 5pm - 8pm was peak hours because everyone goes to gym on their way home.
Anyway, I took the homegym pill and just work out on my lunch breaks or after work. Currently working out while shitposting here.
>pic related

Attached: homegym resized 1.jpg (1512x2016, 730.21K)

>I need to want to look like a gymnast to work out?
I'm beginning to think you're genuinely retarded.

The point is that the body most people would be satisfied with is easily attainable without even using weights.

Yea I'm gonna try again at those times because that shit was ridiculous

But I want a home gym with machines and a stairclimber and what not. I want to have one in the basement real decked out and stuff.

How am I retarded?

Is it ok if is say "fuck baby jesus" every rep

I'll try that

>But I want a home gym with machines and a stairclimber and what not. I want to have one in the basement real decked out and stuff.
Yeah unless you've got a lot of money and space, you are going to need to save a fair bit of money. Anyway, good luck OP.

>I want a home gym with machines and a stairclimber and what not
So, what? You can't workout at all until you've bought every single thing for your home gym? That's a cope if ever I've heard one.

I want something similar, shit I even have the space and the money to do it. I haven't gotten around to it yet but that doesn't stop me from working out

I know that's the point. I don't want to half-ass it.

Are you a woman?

How am I coping when I literally signed up for the gym? I'm not using that as an excuse not to work out I'm just saying I want the full package. And no I don't need every single machine.

How am I woman?

>How am I woman?
Don't answer my question with a question.

welcome to the home gym master race, friend

>I literally signed up for the gym
Yeah but you've got endless excuses as to why you can't go.