How to mimic post-workout "high" on rest days

What is the best way of getting that feeling of contentment and just general goodness and well-being that you get after an intense cardio or weight training session on rest days? I feel a bit anxious or just a bit blue on rest days even if I only take one a week. I typically do 3 days of lifting, 2 days of cardio and then 1 day of rock climbing. Any tips?

Attached: 1619896145734.png (635x680, 632.47K)

Oxy Xanax and finasteride

First I'd pick 5, because then I would know which of the other 2 pills I should take. Probably 9 is one of them.

Have a girlfriend/wife to kiss, hug and sex.
That's why I pick pills 1, 5 and 6.

3 6 9
Any other answer is objectively wrong and can tongue my anus

Pills 1 and 5 gets you the benefits of pills 2 4 and 6 as well as humanly super strength which is still good

9 is obviously the first choice, the other two are really just up to you, but I feel like having unlimited money negates a lot of the other choices, but I’d probably pick perfect health to make sure I don’t get cancer or anything like that, and as for the third pill I’d probably pick intelligence, even though you don’t necessarily need intelligence if you have unlimited money, so maybe I’d pick 4 to make sure my family doesn’t get sick

Wouldn't 1,5 and 9 make you a literal demigod? You have perfect health, super intelligence and unlimited money...you could full on create a new Earth on the moon.
>start making a habitat on the moon
>mind fuck thots in your dms to the point they full on love you unconditionally
>have thots pilot and create the moon habitat
Would be hilarious

A great superhero

The fuck with you gonna do with super strength, literally useless in the real world, especially if you have unlimited money

5 6 9, but 9 could probably be replaced with 4

nigger im unstoppableMAXXING!!!

Attached: E38AE7E0-1468-4D65-A47B-A1495F3ED84B.jpg (1125x1561, 1.6M)

3 7 9 for sure

I’m on board with you

If you pick 8 you can go back and change your other 2 pills

>4, 8, 9
I'd change that one time I autistically ignored a girl that liked me and I ignored in 3rd grade. That'd be it

Attached: 1655759820673.jpg (925x1076, 140.19K)

Correct answer. perfect health and feeling good at the time is incredibly important. Super intelligence can lead to healing others illnesses, getting super strength, lots of money, and a great body. 6 is something that no other pill can replace and just really completes your life on an emotional level.

the fact that 7 exists means I already now have confirmation the afterlife exists, and thus that's all I care about. 8 could have unforeseen consequences.

What kind of super strength are we talking? Like, "lift a car over your head" strength, Superman level strength, or somewhere in between? Does my body also become tougher to accommodate my new strength so I don't end up ripping apart my own body?

1,5,8 objectively correct answer
4,7 useless don't care
6,9 I can use intelligence to achieve that
3 cool but not all that necessary

Easy

1 5 and
4 if I can heal anyone forever
8 otherwise

All other answers are wrong btw

Why do you need unlimited money when you can just pick 4 and heal a bunch of old ass billionaires of their disease for a shitton of money?

4 is probably the best one on there lmao
Even if you're an edgy autist you can use it for selfish reasons and become a worshipped god

1 and 4 for sure
1 keeps me healthy and good forever
4 can effectively give you the effects of 3 5 6 and 9, or at least render them a pointless choice, plus you can do good in the world and help others. who needs to be super strong or smart when you can heal people and get massively wealthy off of it? and i'm sure the money and notoriety, the women will be lining up, so you don't need a pill to find love.
this leaves 2, 7, and 8. with the money gained from 4, you could buy the best equipment, hire the best trainers, buy the best food. you can shape your own perfect physique eventually, so it's not that good of a choice. unless you were crippled in an accident or something, i can't think of why you'd want to go back to the past when the future is so bright (and even then, pill 1 might fix that) so that's out. so the last one is 7, which has a lot of merits of its own.
1 4 7, that is the perfect trifecta.

Attached: 1643084957534.png (297x415, 40.08K)

6 8 9

>Probably 9 is one of them
Sounds like you should definitely take 5 first if you think you need 9 after taking 5.

Healing others illnesses like that is going to get you kidnapped and tortured by glowies for use as government asset.

Unlimited money can be used to escape any situation. It can also be hidden much easier than the Jesus healer.