You eurofags and your incessant need to feel superior to americans...

you eurofags and your incessant need to feel superior to americans. im sick of you people because it's not even realistic. as someone who's lived in both places, you are
(1) greatly exaggerating how intellectually superior europe is
(2) greatly exaggerating how intellectually inferior america is
(3) constantly harping on about flaws in an american's understanding on a topic, when not only did europeans create that understanding in the first place, but also knowing full well that a significant portion of your own country would disagree with you

america is doing quite well considering we have masses of poor and lower-class people. most european countries have the luxury of being predominantly higher-class, and that's quite literally the only fundamental difference

Attached: europe-map.gif (1000x811, 122.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=22533
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will start listening to eurocunts when they can actually defend themselves against Russia and China.
Until then, everything they say goes in the trash.

More often than not whenever a eurocuck learns I'm from freedom land they send me an unlabeled map of Europe and demand I label every country to "see how smart you are ameri mutt"
I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT CORNER OF THE GLOBE YOU PUSSIES

They think they are superior because they speak English with an accent. This somehow makes them royalty.

If great britain is so great, why did they cancel the sequel in 1776

Europe is Germany and Germany belongs to Putin.
I know the UK thinks it saved itself by breaking away from Germany and Russia but its too late

Russia should be an ally of europe. If anything, europe bought into a psyop that the US is the better alignment, when both share basically no common goals.

>china
China is pretty irrelevant to Europe and not in our geopolitical sphere of interest, opposed to you

Just depends where you go. The US is shitty to like 80 percent, while in Sweden, Austria or Switzerland it's 20 percent. However, in southern EU shitholes, you might as well be in the US, with more culture and better food tho.

Didn't Angloids need to get fucked up the ass by the Roman empire for a few centries to become civillized?

ok, relax, touch grass
when your done, you can go back to sucking you corporate masters

Shut up niggs

yeah, murica is so great
ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=22533

whats with the racism dude, you dont even leave your white suburb

>American calling someone else a nig
You are literally africa.

why is he racist?

or rather, how?

mutts really are morons, no wonder you fucks dont protest

>the european is a leftist soicuck
Well, thanks for reminding me why I am ambiguous in this retarded debate.

>you eurofags and your incessant need to feel superior to americans.
rent free

an orange wanted to destroy your democracy and you dont even care
why do you hate Jesus?

why would I protest, when I can mind my own business, and let everyone else protest?

"rent free" fuck off

Kek, I'm european myself, I don't car3 about american democracy. But Id by far prefer a capitalist mildly conservative dictatorship to some commie/progressive bullshit.

>mfw (not really) reading this thread

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

sure, vladimir

Shut up asshole, don't bring the J Man into this