It's getting so bad that I actually googled "why are all women so fat now"

It's getting so bad that I actually googled "why are all women so fat now"

Attached: 83FF94ED-13A3-42C6-AEFF-138C36C05ACD.jpg (750x444, 227.83K)

Birth control.

Meds don't make you fat. You can't create calories from thin air

Nah it's simpler. Women have been granted royal status by society and because of this they no longer need to put any effort into anything so they balloon up like whales.

because they dont have to try
they can just smoke weed and drink soda and eat fast food every day and some poor loser will still beg to fuck them

I thought women liked looking nice. Or is that not a thing anymore?

They only wanted to look nice to land a viable mate, that's not needed anymore thanks to simps and smart phones.

Some meds make you hungrier. Are you autistic or something
I'd add antidepressants

It can make you insulin resistant, block vitamin absorption, deplete minerals causing sugar cravings. Cause more mental illness

Overall cause a snowball effect on an already weak mind.

>birth control
>sedentary lifestyle
>lots of alcohol
>lots of sugar
>consumerist culture
Women are basically jusy eating like shit and eating constantly as well

Men need to stop fucking fat chicks. The architect meme has to be psyop created by fat women trying to get us attracted to them

Hormones retard

>"why are all women so fat now"
Because all men are so gay.

What do you call this type of girl?

Move to New York City if you want to find hot women. They live like ants but they walk everywhere so they're by default fit. I guess food is expensive so they're not eating much. The jailbait there is A1; hit the beach and plenty of busty slender teens letting everything hang out.

>Move to NY
Factually proven to be a great spot for dating if youre a man due to the fact that there are more women than men there.

Move out of flyover country

Attached: 56006a16bd86ef15008bbdee.jpg (1136x852, 113.94K)

And there are plenty of non-mutts because immigrants move there first. You want ABC's who are still oriental enough to make good wives and worship your WMD? Move there. You want Russian loli blonde pussy? Move there. You want to fuck a nigger that actually looks presentable? Move there. Just move out once you lock up a bitch because $2,000 a month for a shitty studio is outrageous.

>CO
>21%

It's funny. I live in the C Springs and the women here are all crap. They have all fucked at least 1 nigger, have tattoos, are "libertarian blue pilled" because they haven't been exposed to enough shit, etc.

Unironically food portion size. Had a Turkish exchange friend in college who was flabbergasted by the size of American portions when we took him out to eat, he said he only saw portion sizes that big back home when he went to all you can eat buffets. When he told us how cheap food was back home we waxed on how much food we could buy for cheap he was all like, 'yeah but why?you won't be able to eat all that '

Did you find the answer?
>Every state is flyover except CO
True.

Men should stop taking female birth control.

Pierce Brosnan is trans?

This, an old gf blimped up (and lost a lot of her libido) when she went on bc. My sister quit because she started getting splotches on her skin and weird hair growth. I can't believe any sane person would take exogenous hormones.

A schizophrenic delusion
I might try this

That's what the body positivity movement is. They know they're ugly so they try to re-write beauty standards to include them

Even the healthiest state has 1 out of 5 as a fatty

Attached: 1654579405638.jpg (531x576, 172.26K)

This is just obesity, there are still overweight fatties. Also, the numbers are getting very close in the entirety of the West.