TRANS DISCUSSION

Alright trans bros/bras,

I think it's safe to say that gender is indeed an archaic concept that was constructed to ensure the survival of our species.

But, can you PLEASE explain how wanting to mutilate your body in mostly irreversible and harmful ways to appease a psychological desire ISN'T a mental illness that comes from an unresolved trauma?

To all the

>I had a good life hurr durr

people out there, you can have a relatively good life while still having experiences that leave you psychologically traumatized, I'm sure we're all doing better than a dumpster-born Chinese orphan girl or some African kid

Open forum.

Attached: 018.jpg (1920x1080, 239.07K)

FUCK TRANS DISCUSSON

POST. MORE. 2D. ASSCHEEKS

I just want to spank a trannies toosh and passionately stick it in. Feels bad that I will never experience something so epic, based, and red pilled.

Attached: spank.jpg (920x730, 56.34K)

thanks for the bump but you WILL comply

Attached: 028.jpg (1920x1080, 243.74K)

Thats how I want to die

then do it my negus

Attached: 037.jpg (1920x1080, 316.13K)

Or some people just really want to be girls
Dumbass

Why?

>Dumbass

bro I had such a good fap to this doujin years ago I swear the session was like 4 hours long.

gender is not a construct. Gender and sex are the exact same thing. It's just that autists cannot intinsically understand why having a dick means you should behave like a male. And 90% of trannies are autists.

>gender is indeed an archaic concept
okay..even if we assume thats true, you obviously dont get to pick whether you are male or female or whatever. we dont have the technology for that.

Why are trannies like this...THey always post weird fucking hentai or anime shit man. I just want to be a woman, no ideas of being fucked, no nothing, i just want to assimilate, why are you people like this?

Attached: .jpg (800x502, 469.92K)

Just go lurk Any Forums if you want to know more op.

But basically the theory is that brains during fetal development got exposure to one hormone more than another during the first hormone bath and then the body got a different hormone bath later during development, which resulted in the brain and body being developed seperately.

There's also a noticeable amount of MTFs on estrogen that produce estrone in massive quantities when exposed to estrogen sometimes in a 1 to 40 ratio, which could also be a contributing factor in these ones during their exposure to female estrogen during their development.

However, there is a large amount of people clearly using the transgender movement to legitimize their various fetishes, people flexing their sociopathic muscles to hurt and control people with social media, people using trans to get virtue signaling brownie points, and people misdiagnosing themselves with the encouragement of these other sub-groups of fakers to force them into being trans when instead they are autistic and focusing on gender like chris chan for example.

The fourth and final group of people are the bankers who are using the trans movement to push further BLM talking points in order to silence people and push weird legislation and the idea of hate speech. They want to promote in fighting to distract people from their rampant destruction of the world stock market in shorting stocks and encourage the general enslavement of the common man.

I assure you that most of the problems that you are experiencing are due to these bad faith actors and fake trannies. Actual real trannies live a life of a horrible nightmarish existence unless they are lucky to be one of the few that pass really well, but even then they have probably been kicked out of society and lost their family and spent the first 2 decades of their life in pure absolute suffering.

Attached: 1642982016201.jpg (847x2086, 891.4K)

>can you PLEASE explain how wanting to mutilate your body in mostly irreversible and harmful ways to appease a psychological desire ISN'T a mental illness
not denying it
just that it would be much worse with a dick still on

Something i've never managed to understand is a big paradox with trannies.
They say that gender is a social construct.
So a women doesn't need dresses and pink and a man doesn't need to be manly, right?
Then why not accept themselves as they are?
Like say, "yes, i'm a man but i like dressing myself as a woman and act like what i believe to be the stereotypical woman".

If gender truly is a social construct, then we don't need it and can simply delete that concept. What does remain then?
Biological sex.

this is the only talking point that matters really

>Like say, "yes, i'm a man but i like dressing myself as a woman and act like what i believe to be the stereotypical woman".
thats not it
i want to be a woman entirely
everything else is awful cope

Indeed. I've never met a tranny IRL but i wish i could do so just to understand what's going on in their mind.

I want to be an immortal god but i can't achieve it. It's unrealistic.
Same for you pal.
You need to realize that no matter what you'll do, your soul and your body are linked and you cannot simply change your body.
At least, you don't need to cope like me. I'm sure that maybe in a few decades, we could take a few cells of you, delete the Y chromosome, clone the X and redo a complete embryogenesis with your genome as a template to grow you a new body.
While, i'm not sure i could ever ascend.

>TRANS DISCUSSION

Attached: Pajeets_10cd77_6356282.png (1200x603, 230.08K)

thats been answered a million times and its always stupid.

is a good enough answer

As a man are you not wanting to be a man?
If I chop your dick off and replace it with a working vagina, force feed you hormones, dress you up like a sissy faggot in diapers, refer to you as a woman or a faggot, would you not be upset and want to fucking die? How long living like forced against your will would you feel okay for? Days? Months? Years? Decades?

Try a simple experiment of it and do something like that and see how fucking horribly uncomfortable it makes you. Dont do it for very long though because youll start having gender dysphoria and think about killing yourself.

>souls
stopped reading right there

Trannies are no different than furries. Both put on costumes and pretend to be something they are not. Trannies mutilating their dicks and balls is no different than furries doing body modifications to look like their fursona. At the end of the day they are just living out a depraved fetish of theirs and they delude themselves into believing it's more than just that. Can you imagine a furry asking everyone to acknowledge them as their fursona permanently and they start acting like the animal in public i.e piss and shit wherever, eat off the floor, make animal noises, walk on all fours etc. People would call them mentally ill but somehow with trannies it's different, which it isn't.

I have no problem with people being trans but be honest that it is a mental illness and you are mentally ill.

We live in a world where people get their eyes lasered, their teeth fix, tummy tucks, boobs enhanced. Why does this bother you?

That's a pretty bad argument as no one forcefully maimed your body.
>As a man are you not wanting to be a man?
Yes. Mostly because i've been living all my life as a man. I also like being strong and all.
>If I chop your dick off and replace it with a working vagina, force feed you hormones, dress you up like a sissy faggot in diapers, refer to you as a woman or a faggot, would you not be upset and want to fucking die?
I'd rather kill you than kill myself. And wtf is wrong with you, no woman wear diapers. You're just a coomer.
> How long living like forced against your will would you feel okay for? Days? Months? Years? Decades?
As long as it takes to avenge me.
And you won't be able to replace my dick with a working vagina.
You don't even need to go that far, if i lose my means of reproduction, i would go instantly ballistic and do what glowies want us to do.
If you had a magic wand that would truly transform me into a real women, it'll be different as i would have working ovaries and would be able to have offsprings... But i would never lay with a man anyways. I'd just be the same me but weaker i guess.

Yes, more often than not, your kin have no spirituality.