Liver:

I want to go full carnivorepill (NOT KETO, KETONIGGER) But I want to keep my vitamin C high enough, is cooked liver good for that?

Attached: liver-onions1-2-e1397520800572.jpg (1024x768, 194.68K)

> I want to [...] carnivore [but] not keto

Okay, retard.

Anyway, take a multivitamin.

>I want to go full carnitard
>but I don't want nutrient deficiencies
They just straight up claim that the nutrients not in new york strip steak are unnecessary. Then they distract you by posting a cringy vegan.

Take a cock in the mouth nigger how is carno keto? What? Because it has zero carbs? I'll just drink some fucking milk or eat some cheese.

Vitamin C breaks down when you cook it thoroughly. It has to be medium rare cooked at the least. Red meat has some vitamin C, just cook it rare once a day.

Based my fellow keto reditor!

Attached: xhhvqiv8opw61.png (454x520, 5.31K)

I dont know but I am cooking liver every day for 3 months

Very good, very tasty, very cheap

I am eating chicken liver just to get some of that nice HGH the bird food has

If I was a 9yo girl my 1st periodo would be about to happen

If you're not eating carbs you don't need nearly as much vitamin c.

Take a multivitamin and some soimilk.

>But I want to keep my vitamin C high enough
couldnt you just take supplements?

goypills

no, a whole pound of it has like 10% of your daily vitC. maybe that's enough to prevent scurvy but you'd get copper and vitA toxicity if you ate a pound/day

man, just stop being weird and squeeze a lemon before meals. just drink it with some water. good for the digestion

P.S. sweetbreads might have enough vitamin C. idk if you can eat em all the time though

How do Eskimos do it? I guess they don't constantly eat the liver, they must eat it like once a week at most to prevent Vitamin overdoses.

Attached: inuit.jpg (382x300, 21.42K)

Based keto hating carno

berries

What, do you mean in snow taigas where the vegetation can still somewhat survive? What about hardcore, all the way North, Eskimos?

Eskimos are not living on the ice cap 24/7/365

yea but their isnt a lot of berries, at least not enough to provide suffice vitamin c to a group of like 8 or 9.

idk, a lot more vitC than meat

I have a radical idea OP.

>eat a balanced diet
>when you feel the urge to be a faggot, ignore it
>???
>profit

Attached: justinbieberyourself.jpg (960x925, 109.88K)

I have an awesomesauce idea user.

>eat dick
>???
>profit

Eskimos derived 40% of their diet from pemmican, which is meat mixed with berries.

Though I recommend carnies ignore the berries. They have da toxic antinootrients. That's why Sv3rige went bald. Gout is fake BTW

eskimos have modified gut genetics, we don't know the details because it hasn't been substantially investigated.

they don't digest shit the same.

Attached: aye1885868.jpg (500x543, 50.05K)

Scientists have find out you're a fat nigger. W