What should I study?

What should I study?
I want a nice job that can hopefully still let me focus on lifting. Was thinking of being a masseur, but that might be too gay or some shit.
What are some/fit/ approved degrees and occupations?

Attached: 6f5.jpg (600x600, 28.28K)

I don't know about careers but if you're young and just need a fit job, apply to be a personal trainer at a gym.

Because a physical therapist, they are all jacked or cardio bros

OP I’ll do you a solid and you can practice on me until you determine how gay it can get. Then you can make your decision.

>thinks university is the way to go
You’re such a good slave user

big facts, living off mommy is the way to go

I studied to be a masseuse one summer. I never finished the hours for my license because I was just killing time. It paid off in my romantic life, at least.

Physical Therapy is all right. But you will mostly work with old people who have lost the will to live long after they should have died. You could go into sports therapy.

Personal trainers don't make much money here...
It's competitive and expensive but I definitely considered it.
Thanks man, no homo.

This. How do people still think of college and not cringe?

>Personal trainers don't make much money here...
Oh that's too bad, where I live, they can easily charge like $50/hour.

No, finding an actual way to make money is the way to go. You have to be a complete retard to think college is worth it nowadays

because most people don't have access to enough capital to start their own business, college loans are guaranteed, and a degree is basically necessary to get a job that will allow you to accumulate capital

I make money from mommy giving it to me. What would you define as "an actual way to make money".

Get a job working for a municipal utility, you'll stay fit and tan and make good money/benefits. You'll always have a job

>be me
>college dropout
>tech worker
>full remote
>low 6 figures, stock options, full benefits, 401k matching
>4-5 hours of real work per day
Bros it’s literally so easy

Start a business and leverage it to shit, get funded, get money, pay yourself a good salary and hope it doesn't go tits up

Case studies for you: enron, early apple, elizabeth holmes, wework etc

You have only one life to get glory, if you fail you will at worst go back to where you are now

Because they are brainwashed from childhood and can’t think for themselves. Graduated HS in 2016 and I still remember how they spammed college 24/7 as if you had to go or you’d be some failure. I didn’t know any better at the time but I decided to enlist in the army. Got out a couple years later and decided to go to college solely because I literally get a check from daddy gov every month and pay nothing for tuition. If I wasn’t paid to go to school (even if it was still free) I would have dropped out in the first semester. That’s how much of a fucking joke it is. And I technically chose a “useful” degree (IT) as well as attending one of the top schools in the country (UCF). It’s all a scam and most dumbass kids never get out of debt for their garbage degree. I make more money than 80% of Americans without even needing a degree because I got experience. Connections and experience are what matters. The degree is just a piece of paper that retards waster 4yrs and $15-100k that they don’t even have for so they can get a checkmark on a resume and still have zero real world experience.

OP just FYI, literally everyone on fit is a millionaire engineer or programmer so just do that.

Teach me your secrets. Where do I begin? What should I do, O Lord?

>What should I stu--

the blade

This but ironically.

>Was thinking of being a masseu
Don't do this you'll just be rubbing down fatties all day

On second thought, go for dude, we need more funny fph greentexts

Programmer. You just gotta be smart to do the good shit

>work from home
>work for yourself
>earn good amount
>do whatever the fuck you want

Just gotta be smart, unfortunatley