I'm going to get snax

At 7-11. What should I get?

My preferences are usually a energy drink, a salty snack (ie chips, cheetos ect) and something filling like one of their wraps. I don't think they will have many hot food such as taquitos or chicken as its midnight. I might get one of their pizzas to cook at home even thuough they're kinda gross

Attached: PEPE.jpg (225x225, 8.33K)

Hot Cheetos (Preferably Lime), Blow Pops, Sour Candy, Root Beer for me. Try Walgreens for the pizza, something simple, and you can make a really nice pizza. Recently went to a ghetto corner shop and they sold sweet and sour p
Blow Pops, Blue Raspberry and Lemonade, actually so amazing I bought a box on Amazon

7-11 is my only choice. I live in a small town and its midnight, so nothing is open besides sevvy.

I like the jalapeno cheetos the best. never tried lime. Usually I don't like lime flavoured things.
>blowpops
>sour candy
I don't eat candy m8, I'm not 8 years old.

But thank you for the suggestions.

Attached: terry43.jpg (640x480, 70.38K)

>I don't eat candy m8, I'm not 8 years old.
But you eat "snax" and eat junk food after midnight from a 7/11. And post on r9k, neither of us are fully mature, my friend. And try the Lime, it's good. Funions are also great. Ball out on a Budget and grab a snickers ice cream or something, why not.

The lime flavor takes a backseat to the flamin' hot spices. Unoffensive flavor and if you enjoy the OG flavor then the lime would not come off as offensive. Tried it for the first time recenty and was pleasantly surprised.

I wasn't trying to shame you, not really. It's just personally the allure of candy and sweets has been lost on me for quite some time now. I like junk food but not candy.

>ice cream
THAT I might do.

Do you drink energy drinks at all? There are some pretty good ones out now, like the swiss chocolate monster (or any java monster really) or the lemonade rehab monster. I like regular rockstar too.

Very unoffensive flavors for a lime-flavored snack.

My only real experience with lime flavoured salty snacks are the lime tortilla chips. I had them with salsa. With those, my preference would be to have just plain tortilla chips, the adds a flavour that shouldn't be imo.

>Do you drink energy drinks at all
No, but every single review I've seen has recommended sugar free energy drinks, apparently they're much much taster.

Nah fuck that, sugar free energy drinks taste like ass. Sugar is just a superior sweetener. I drank sugar free ones pretty consistently for years because I wanted to avoid sugar. I don't care anymore because sugar'd ones are simply tastier.

Hmm I've been lied to then. Buy a minute maid cranberry apple, or an icee. Man I wish 7-Eleven was around here we just have normal gas stations.

Can you get me some White Castle burgers on your way back? We dont have them in TX.

Boo boring, like eating a microwave frozen burger. I miss mooyah burgers and sweet potato fries :

based i just smoked a spliff and got some Nos, doritos i threw in the fridge for a bit, and a peanut butter choc bar pog

I want to try them once in my life.

One of the oldest internet forum memes I can remember is an OP hosting a picnic and everybody's replies with one crazy thing they would bring.

Good choice brother. Used to love NOS but I can never find any flavours except regular these days. I like the grape NOS. All Reese bars are great too. You reminded me I have a single joint left from the weed store but I don't really like weed that much, it causes me to feel anxious and have nightmares all night.

i was actually going to get this, btw. i might even come back with pictures if this thread is still up, unironically

ben and jerry's non-dairy cherry garcia. its vegan, and its the best vegan icecream i ever had. i had every single vegan icecream i could get in a 3 kilometer radius. im not even joking. i went into every single store that sells icecream and tried every single icecream thats vegan i could find (i do lots of nightwalks)

nothing beats ben and jerry's non dairy cherry garcia. i even have found chocolate mint VEGAN icecream. it still doesnt beat non-dairy cherry garcia

Attached: 2.jpg (2404x3208, 1.38M)

Stock up on clean drinking water, it's going to be the new silver in 2027

weed kills dreams for me, yeah nos is a classic, i usually get the og but the red and black cans with the racecar driver on them were the best ever and i think they're gone 4ever :(

OP here. I have returned with my feast. Time to get comfy brothers.

Attached: food.jpg (2831x3410, 1.87M)

Do the crossword.

That's a ton of shit brother, be careful

Oops meant word search, cringeee

>chips, cheetos ect
yeah, get doritos anonkun