How the fuck do I goofymax? exercises for this?

how the fuck do I goofymax? exercises for this?

Attached: 1642819335559.jpg (1280x720, 66.25K)

Attached: 336D3B1D-CADF-4332-8FDE-326EE56AC683.jpg (1000x2448, 252.5K)

if you're ugly be ugly with a good personality, no one likes a defeatist faggot that copes and sneeds all day

I'm a roided 285lbs with a 505 bench. My girlfriend thinks I look slightly bigger than average and spoke to me at first because she liked my beard.

couldn't help but notice how you left out also being Any Forums so im gonna have to ask you leave my board sir

what is Any Forums about "boohoo stacy won't give me pussy"

Kek

“I like muscular guys but not TOO muscular like roiled guys”

>t. Girls who date 285 lbs men who bench 5pl8

What she means is that she doesn't want a guy who roids as much as Ronnie Coleman did. Dudes who roid enough to look like Thor are a-okay.

ironically, squatting 400lbs with a silly face on

Be Attractive till failure.

better off lifting AND being goofy just to be safe

w-what wrong with the fineapple line?

You retard, he's posted that to refute the OP because the OP shits on fitness and we're on the fitness board

I say I have the biggest cock you've ever seen. Worst case she insta unadds, some say I doubt it which I can work with, Some say something along the lines of show me, and some say stuff like i could tell. Never once been banned with this method I used to get banned for saying shit like your jewish however.

exactly. i’m the good looking guy in the equation

This is every woman

damn that’s crazy because I say I have the smallest cock you've ever seen. Best case she insta unadds, some say I believe it which I can’t work with, Some say something along the lines of please don’t show me, and some say stuff like i could tell. I’ve always been banned with this method I used to get unbanned for saying shit to customer service like i’m jewish and those girls were anti-semitic however.

>tfw hilarious before got fit
Am an uggo but chicks say I'm not. I def am, like lemmy from motorhead moles and shit. Don't care, married, get laid almost enough as I'd like.

I like boomer humor (dad puns and racial slurs) and it makes the girls I'm with laugh. So is pretty much right

And im Donald.

these bitches must think i’m Donald the way they’re on my duck

>let me hit

Attached: 1430594840036.jpg (600x600, 76.03K)

being genuinely kind
by not taking life or other people seriously
by bearing witness to the beauty of life around you
who am i kidding, if you really wanted to change you'd have done it by now.