How strong do I need to be to be able to climb a wall like this?

I've been getting into survilalist type fitness over the last couple months where I'd come up with scenarios where certain skills I need to develop would be beneficial to my survival,including both defense and escape,I have the strength and ability to push myself up between two walls in an L sit position,or climb up a beam using the combined strength of my lats and grip strength,but I haven't quite got this one down yet,and it's difficult to find videos on how to perform it correctly seeing as I don't even know the name of it. How do I perform it? Do I need to tense my hamstrings by pulling my leg backward stuck to the wall to stay in that position to climb up,or is it more quad push dominant,I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

Attached: young-master-the-dvd-capture-3.jpg (995x431, 40.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BQC7jOkLN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Practice the hyperborean pushup
youtube.com/watch?v=7BQC7jOkLN4

Mirin,does that work the upper chest?

noone?

It uses a fuck ton of core strength and lower back

parkour, the final frontier

How strong? Not very. This is a simple move but high risk... lose hold and you fall.
Being light makes it easier obv. Rock climbers are lean af.

Just tried it,busted out 5 clean reps
I'm already quite lean at 177 lbs,but I just don't know how to hold the position properly,maybe I just don't have the isometric strength yet?

bumping for interest

All you need to do is find a room with low ceiling, walk while grabbing the wall like a retard and then flip the video in adobe premier

The bioneer. His recent book has me feeling godlike

I did that when i was 16-17 at school, it really isn't that hard, couple of my classmates did that too without bigger issue
You jest need to find right space between surfaces you want to climb onto and that surface cant be too slipery, our school hall was perfect for that

bump

bbummpp

train for samson pushups and jack lalanne pushups

Attached: superman-pushup.gif (390x194, 765.34K)

Hey user how are you doing today I hope you have a great day and I love you too was in the shower and I was like woke up to get a new one kek and I love you too was hard to get a new one kek and I love it still has a replacement for the battery is offering to get a new phone from my phone to workout with my mom tomorrow morning and its just been busy with work soon or not going anywhere else but we can get together soon there wont go up the weekend and its going anywhere else tomorrow and its just been so rough but niggers will come back to the house and get a free time to get a free time and its not going to rain but it was a good time

He's doing a handstand and the camera is rotated

It's not that difficult actually,but no it's not the triceps,it's mostly the upper chest that's doing the work for the upper body and quads and hams for lower,but if you're planning on doing it for a long amount of time then a stronger upper chest is most crucial.

Rock climber here, that would take insane shoulder and core strength
Plus to get out of it you would have to hold that position with 1 hand as you reach for a ledge, then hold the swing with one hand as your legs fall

I know about Jack Lalanne pushups but I've never even heard of the Samson pushup,just searched it up,really intense shit,just did once set with my knees on the floor and could only bust out 5,triceps and upper chest have a really good pump right now,definitely adding it to routine,thanks man,I think I just found the weak link.

Which would be most involved more,front or side delt,I can hold the position itself for about 10 seconds before I come down,but I don't have the strength to climb up as yet,I can do 10 upside down situps,and 8 advanced hanging leg raises along with straight arm oblique dips and serratus dips for 6 reps,I can shoulder press 125 lbs for 7 reps,could it be a flexibility issue? Or am I just not strong enough? I weigh 177 lbs,6 ft 1 at 13% bodyfat.