If you had unlimited programming abilites, what would you create for the world?

I'd create a virtual reality, like the Matrix. It would be paradise.
>90s themed
>you're a popular teenager; good-looking with amazing social skills
>everyone's white
>no fags
>no thots or feminists
>your life is like a teen drama tv show. Lots of drama, but it's fun.

Attached: comp.jpg (640x843, 89.03K)

Same thing, except its total war the whole time, and the bottom 30% of people are AI.

I would create a virus that destroys all mainstream social media, so that internet communication can be free again

I'd put it to a poll. And knowing the internet, I'd be making hitlerdidnothingwrongbook.

BAHA

Cool idea, IRL it's like 90% of people who are fake. way too gay

>what would you create for the world
Nigger the world can suck on my average white cock. If i had unlimited programming knowledge I would make all kinds of cool toys ranging from a fully automated solar tracker for the off grid power panels all the way to a plug & play bank robbing thumb drive.

I would create an AI so advanced that it would perfectly recreate the human behaviour. With that I would make myself a real virtual girlfriend to my own preferences

>average white cock
did you mention your dick size because you just came from that "rate your dick" thread?

>>you're a popular teenager; good-looking with amazing social skills
>>your life is like a teen drama tv show. Lots of drama, but it's fun.

Attached: 1627700546557.jpg (894x894, 368.45K)

I'd program an entity that will become what you would call god and once they rise to power and figure all the shit out I couldn't conceive of being a mere 3 dimensional they will then transfer all their powers, capabilities, knowledge, etc into me then promptly off themselves leaving the throne open for myself.
After that it's literally whatever I want.

No its just a phrase I started using a year or two ago.

a bosozoku game

A decent random number generator based of quantum computing.
It's the only was to beat determinism.

Attached: 1631519947842m.jpg (1024x1004, 92.55K)

you would, but you won't becauuuuse....????

I would create a hypnosis program that would sanitise women of their neurosis

I would hack Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Amazon over and over again until they have to shut down their servers due to losing too much profit. I would do the same with google but them i would give the chance to change themselves for the better and if they dont follow my orders i would destroy them too. I can only imagine how much better the world would be without big tech companies

>A decent random number generator
Incredibly based

Attached: Bladee.jpg (400x400, 25.76K)

....but quantum physics follows hard set rules, user. They just don't make much sense by what we consider normal standards of functioning.
So, you're proposing to use a deterministic and thus limited element to somehow pop out non-deterministic and thus properly random numbers? Despite the fact you're probably going to use numbers in the first place to make the system which are also a deterministic and thus limited element?

These already exist, all you need is something to measure blackbody radiation a.k.a. an infrared sensor and a source of heat.

nvm I read over the OP title.