Same force applied to less area = more force

>same force applied to less area = more force
You *are* foot binding for maximum squat potential, right? It's mathematically proven to increase your numbers.

Attached: BoundfootwrappingSichuanYannLaymaviaGetty-56a042ff3df78cafdaa0b928.jpg (2087x1439, 257.61K)

>>same force (...) = more force
of course

It's pressure not force retard. Force remains the same regardless of surface area .

Chinese people are insane.

Attached: pepe-dark-evil.png (550x534, 23.74K)

This guy gets it
Exactly, more force what because less area

So that's why Japanese women bound their feet.

I don't think it was Japanese.

Shit, you're right.

>going this far just to oppress footchads
Imagine a civilization who hated how based footchads were SO MUCH that they mutilated all of their women's feet to drive out the footchads into mongolia, Korea, and Japan. This is how much they hate us bros. Fight back. Don't let them harm the women or their feet.

Attached: Human Foot.jpg (735x1102, 101.1K)

I don't know why people see foot fetish as the worst fetish ever when there's clearly more disgusting things out there.
And for some reason BDSM is more acceptable than foot fetish, at least I see it, maybe I'm wrong.

Attached: lightsoffpepe.jpg (250x213, 2.21K)

user, you're mixing the concept of pressure with force. if anything more pressure will fuck you up

Exactly, the pressure will force you right the fuck up, that's what I was trying to say

It's because footfags are so absolutely insufferable. At least BDSM people know they're weird. Foot fetishists have filled volumes with copes and rationalizations for their weird interests when nobody would care if they just shut up.

>never talk about it
>to anyone
>random hate on Any Forums toward all footchads
>also into BDSM
>do talk about it
>get respect and questions from Any Forums
Uhuh. Theres some sort of visceral hate towards footchads and idk why. Even pitchads dont get this kind of hate.

Attached: 1651984531919.jpg (1080x1350, 141.09K)

>talks about aestetics and enginerring
>draws the fucked up feet from shoes
what the fuck did the retard mean by this?

Attached: 1634564921194.jpg (940x1888, 494.82K)

I'm not gonna pat you on the back for not being into scat or whatever. You're weird and you need to not be. People who are worse are irrelevant.

>stupid nigger can't do basic physics

same force applied to smaller area = more pressure. Force is the same. Both are quantifiable.

Exactly, you get it, because the pressure's force is higher what with the smaller feet you can therefore move more weight. I don't know why the other anons don't see it.

I think the top example is too flat for an ideal, it needs more arch, but there isn't many examples of feet like that.
Honestly learning about this has caused me to look at every single foot and look for toe angles, bunions, and other distortions ever since I became aware of it.
I got toe spacers and have been using them for a few months. So far I have much greater foot flexibility and more control over my toes but it will likely be a long time till I can notice any actual reconstruction of my foot.

Force is what is being applied, pressure is the result of force applied over a certain area. For the same level of force it will produce a larger pressure if applied over a smaller area. I get what you're trying to say but the semantics are important and the other user who corrected you is right, if you're saying there is more force then you are implying that you are consciously applying more force, which isn't your point
>t. engineer, though everyone should know this

I tear up my mechanical engineering degree and... I kneel

Any idea about what I should bind to stand a chance at ever getting laid?

>has his genitals mutilated at birth
heh, nothing personel, chinks