What are some Any Forums approved running shoes

What are some Any Forums approved running shoes

Attached: 1654695200303.jpg (974x1000, 419.34K)

We can't recommend shit without knowing what type of running you are doing, how your arches fall, and your weight. Go to a running store and get fitted like an adult. /thread

Fuck you stupid “hurr durr everyone is different go get measured” fags youre so fucking annoying. You could staple this reply onto literally anything.

I run in vibrams or barefoot out in nature like god intended.

Attached: B365AA57-4407-4625-906E-38F295855984.jpg (563x465, 158.08K)

Statue source?

Attached: pride.jpg (600x900, 70.18K)

I get really bad shin splints whenever I run so some nice shoes might help

What are these they look dope

If you get shin splints shoes are only going to be a bandaid. Get lower heel drop shoes and learn how to run without heel striking or overstriding. Increase your cadence.

Buying big pillowy shoes will just be worse.

Gay Adidas

Run in sandals like the ancient Mediterraneans

Of course a Fag like you would run in toe shoes

I don't heel strike I know how to run on my forefoot

I like adidas 4d I run 70-100 miles a month and they treat my feet well, also I enjoy running barefoot on the beach occasionally.

oh...

they're adidas
>adidas
>a d i d a s
>A d I D a S
>A I D S
>AIDS
they're AIDS

Actual good advice.

only real answer I've had $100+ running shoes that gave me deep posterior compartment syndrome after like week of running with them. There's no substitute fitted shoes if you're running on concrete.

only pussies wear shoes

Attached: 7405b062-cd27-4e89-b3ec-840f014c4b23.jpg (1863x1920, 2.81M)

something is off about the proportions of this statue, its visually unappealing where so many others are beautiful. the pose is also not doing any favours imo

Achievable natty?

HOKA CLIFTON 8. MOST COMFY SHOES IVE EVER OWNED. MAKES RUNNING/WALKING A DELIGHT. Only downside is they’re ugly af imo