How do I drink liquid jew without consequences...

How do I drink liquid jew without consequences? Drinking expensive shit plus lots of food and water with works best for me and I don't get hangover even after 10+ shots but I always feel weak at the gym the next day..

I used to be into shit like acid, mushrooms and molly but all that shit fucks up ur appetite and I'm trying to gain weight..Also bars are the only places to meet women after college so I don't got a choice...

Attached: balvenie-12doublewood.jpg (258x609, 35.35K)

NAC + b vitamins
worked for john mcafee

>Also bars are the only places to meet women after college so I don't got a choice...

That's something an alcoholic would say

B vitamins do really help, especially getting rid of or preventing hangovers. However, theres not too much you can do to negate all those empty calories

Lower your tolerance and drink less

Damn OP you've got a good taste for whiskey.
I think its fine to indulge yourself if you have an offday the next day. But seriously try to limit yourself to drinking 1-2 days a week.

If OP's purpose is gaining weight wouldn't the empty calories be beneficial? Or does "empty" imply that they don't get used by the body or something

I drink hard liqure and on a perma bulk, try again coper

I do and the next day I have a shitty day at the gym making it borderline not worth it. Feels like I'm not aborting enough oxygen or sum shit...

that user did say "if you have an off day the next day"

I don't take off days...

based. well you've gotta have some "light" days right? just coincide your nights of drinking so that the next day isn't that heavy of a workout.

Also get a shitload of sleep and water if your drinking. I feel like Any Forums overblows the negative consequences of alcohol.

People are retarded and forget to drink water. sleep enough, and eat before and after a night of drinking.

You can still go to the bar and not drink user. Instead of ordering a jack and coke just order a coke, no one will know the difference. Plus the cute roasties bartending feel more comfortable talking to you knowing you are one of the few sober people there. I've legitimately gotten more numbers at the bar sober than drunk.

Can't overstate the importance of sleep. Water is obviously important but some people overlook how much alcohol affects your sleep. Try to only drink if you can go to bed early or sleep in, you'll need closer to 10 or 12 if you drink more than just 1 or 2.

Little known fact is that alcohol is not harmful to the brain. What it does is strip B vitamins from your body, which causes a deficiency over a long enough period of time. This is not a problem for people who are into Any Forumsness because everyone takes a multi. Alcoholics and partyers also take energy drinks filled to the brim with B vitamins. This is also why bread is said to sober someone up, it's often made with fortified flour, fortified with B vitamins. But if you do none of these things eventually your B vitamin deficiency becomes chronic and your brain starts getting fucked.

Why do you need to drink?
>I'm so stressed waaaa waaaaah
Muslim countries get bombed daily by the West or the shi'ites and they don't drink. You don't need to drink because Any Forums stresses you out.

most drugs and addictive substances, including alcohol, are linked to reduced grey matter in the brain

>I've legitimately gotten more numbers at the bar sober than drunk
this has been my experience as well

>Also bars are the only places to meet women after college so I don't got a choice...
bullshit, bars are good for sloppy and sometimes regrettable one night stands, nothing else

You don’t understand how social autism works because I would never go to a bar alone without several drinks in me
>t. Married

The way they did those studies was by forcing monkeys to inhale marijuana until they suffocated to death and then they'd dissect a monkey they killed normally and a monkey suffocated to death. I don't know about the alcohol study though.