I'm beyond fragile. That's why they torture me so much

I'm beyond fragile. That's why they torture me so much.

Attached: 268.png (1125x990, 601.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfxcBrab2gI
youtube.com/watch?v=lQTJ48TYnzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=VfxcBrab2gI
Purge my brain. I love Russian culture.

Attached: 187.png (1280x800, 1.31M)

anime has made me extremely attracted to girls with bleached/ white dyed hair.

You're stronger than you think.

Tons of them in Norway for some reason. Like they're trying to live up to the stereotype that Scandis need to have light hair to the extreme. It starts looking ugly the instant roots grow out a bit. Also bad for your hair. 3D roasties failing to imitate cute anime girls once again.
No.

Attached: 169.png (1200x1500, 1.96M)

beyond is the place to be
beyond the reach of chaos 3

>No.
Yeah alright then I suppose you're not

my pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone desu

Attached: 129c.jpg (1356x1920, 781.36K)

People, especially ones who end up in places like this, are often actually weaker than they think. That's why I think MBTI astrology is even more bullshit here than it usually is. A bunch of losers who cope with made up personas. Consequently, the exact kind of people who'd care about them to large enough extent to form a community around it. End of rant.
Shush.

Attached: 045.png (1280x800, 1.12M)

they see the vulnerability that they suppress within themselves being reflected back to them via your fragile image. people can be so cruel and most of us lack self-awareness

I wont torture you

I hope you jump off a bridge and your parents watch you. Death to all fags like you.

no u , the lord will carry us in to heaven while the soulless masses will burn with satan

We don't agree much, but on MBTI I think you nailed it. You can see the massive cope all around in that thread.
I disagree with your perspective on being weak. I think people are actually stronger than they believe. Whenever they actually try, it's usually easier than they thought it would be. They made mountains out of molehills in their mind. I think that applies with you, even. I've seen glimpses of your strength.

I'm starting to think that some form of OCD is actually the main issue. That the anxieties weren't as rational as I believed them to be or that they became too irrational and obsessive over time.
>bullies bully because they're weak
Sometimes true. Maybe half the time. Not sure.
You're already torturing me :(
Maybe all the anons who post stuff like this are just exhibiting cute aggression.
I actually got this idea from watching this :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=lQTJ48TYnzY
Yeah, I get what you mean and I wasn't gonna say what I said because I thought about it too and it's true. The only thing to fear is fear itself!!!! Both are true in specific cases. Weak people fantasize about being strong. And they are, just not in the way they imagine. They may think they're special and can succeed without effort while lamenting the idea of putting any in while not understanding that it won't be as painful as their low self-esteem makes it seem... Or something.

Attached: 154.png (1200x1500, 1.69M)

>tons of them in norway
wait, what? hvor bor du? Jeg er i trondheim.
I didn't know there were other norwegian anons than myself.
That being said many here actually have said naturally light hair.

I'm not Norwegian, but I lived in Trondheim before. I need to return some day to visit Varg's prison. And I'm sure there are plenty of Norwegians around here.

Attached: 180.png (1280x800, 1.44M)

I'm not norwegian either kek.
Ah well.
It's just rare to find other channers here is all. Norway seems like normie central from what I can tell.

Speaking of, I have to get going for the day.
No idea who you are, but ha det bra.
(appreciate the rhyme reeee)

The great replacement baka. Have a nice day.

Attached: 009.png (1280x800, 1.2M)

Oof. Got to make a call now.

Attached: 092.png (1280x800, 1.24M)

>asks me to dictate my number
What century is this??? Literally the one I'm calling from. Who even knows their phone number these days. Fricking normies trying to give me a heart attack.

Attached: 091.png (1280x800, 1.24M)