Confrontational males

How/should I be more confrontational
Don't want to sound like a pussy (but I am) but a few months ago I was at a bar and 3 dudes came to my table with 4 people (including me)
They started talking shit and I stood up and told them to fuck off yada yada and then I eventually got my shit rocked, those dudes got kicked out and I had a huge bruise on my face
Ever since then I haven't been as confrontational and I don't know if this is a bad thing, or if I should be confrontational at all.
Been lifting for 3 years, 1/2/3/4, 5'10, not huge but not a lanklet either. Been thinking about taking up some sort of Striking MMA to build confidence but some people tell me its better to not be confrontational and it'll save me trouble in the future, especially in clubs and bars, but this sounds like jewish media to me.
Any advice on this?

Attached: 1593982600121.png (529x544, 441.98K)

shit's for manlets wanting to inflate their ego, learn combatives to defend yourself

Do things that make you irritated and unhappy.
Put yourself in situations with other irritated and unhappy people.
Hang around niggers.
Sleep less.
No sex, no jerking off, too placating.
No food until after all your interactions are done for the day.
Follow these steps and you too can have a short fuse.

>1/2/3/4
Why is this the bar for being the standard?

Why don't you attain at least 2/3/4

better to learn how to defuse these kinds of situations. theres no point in confronting some insane drunk person. do it often enough youll get yourself into real trouble

You should avoid confrontations but not bc you're a pussy

next time that person could have a gun and blow a hole in your face. best to keep it moving and let them win. it's not worth it.

You should say you know gnome curses and scary your foes

Being confrontational is reactionary, therefore you are being controlled. That makes you a bitch-ass pussy. You should strive towards being non-reactionary.

When someone is being a little bitch, don't immediately jump to address it. Let it simmer, it will make their confidence plummet. In fact, a delayed reaction is a good thing in almost every interaction.

>scared of guns
First one to pull the strap loses as long as you don't back down. Cucking out just because someone has a gun only enables the pussies who carry them to act like fags all the time. I've had people pull a gun on me 3 separate times. 2 pussied out and one stuck around and got arrested for brandishing.

X to doubt

Attached: 20220621_143911.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

>Ever since then I haven't been as confrontational
You got knocked down on the dominance hierarchy. Your brain knows that, your whole body knows that and so do you.
Your sympathetic system is active towards flight, your stress and cortisol levels are probably higher than normal.
There's two ways to fix this: reproduce the situation and defeat the dude that fucked you up with the same friends there, so you reap immediate serotonin rush OR, the most realistic one, prepare yourself for future confrontations, be they physical, verbal or whatever.

Don't engage in violence unless you can back it up. Try to defuse the situation, as that is viewed with more respect in this female world we live in, since it means you've manipulated the other party to do what you want, just like a woman would.

be thankful you didn't grow up poor and surrounded by niggers

You don't know what confrotational means. You were confrontational. Got your shit beat up, but were confrotational. Someone non-confrontational wouldn't have done anything. I don't shame you for getting beat up, but I would shame you for not doing anything.

You probably mean 'intimidating' or 'how can I fight better'.

"Don't be confrontational" is something bitches say. If you can't be confrontational, then you will lose to every one who can be.
Lifting & MMA / krav-maga is good for physical confidence, but really if you're an american, you should get a concealed carry permit and a firearm, because if there are a lot of rowdy confrontational (i.e. criminal) dudes around you, eventually one of them will have a weapon, and it's better to bring a gun to a knife fight than a knife to a gunfight.

How do you even get a 2 plate ohp. Stuck at 1.5 for the whole year (same as my bodyweight)

I would say don’t be, be reactive. If they they start a fight then you just need to go into full no hold barred mode, bottles, break arms, everything possible short of murder. Goto a boxing gym or MMA to vent but also know that if the need arises you have that doom guy berserker ready to go.

You don't need to fight, knows your rights and when you or the other person is in the wrong.
And try to resolve everything with WORDS. It's always better. People don't like to fight and also women admire more when you avoid these situations with words than fists.
The danger is you never know if the other person will pull out knife or gun, it can happen, don't even try to fight then.
Fighting should be last option and yes best for that is some MMA or police/ military tactics of restrainign people.

Stop being a pussy, if someone gets in your face, rock their jaw immediately. Elbow their head. Knee their gut. Do damage. You're good to go as far as self defense goes because you were approached first

Sucks you got jumped but all men need to have their ass kicked at least once, deserved or not. That way you don’t have a false sense of confidence and start fights over shit not worth fighting over.

>want to be more manly
>decide to never immediately respond to anyone
>someone greets me
>stare into their eyes expressionless for (3) seconds
>reciprocate the greeting
>do this for every social interaction
>get promoted and form a harem