Up until 24 I was incredibly in shape and had never been out of shape my entire life...

Up until 24 I was incredibly in shape and had never been out of shape my entire life, then some girls at the gym said to each other "He has a nice body, shame about the face though" and that was all it took to destroy me forever, I never worked out again because I felt my face made me unworthy to have such a body, so now I'm 26 and a fat piece of shit very out of shape, not even any muscles under the fat.

Attached: 1603560276093.jpg (1132x1080, 115.06K)

Oh so sad for you op. Will he ever recover?

Atleast workout for your health

Womp womp
>verification not required.

I genuinely do not believe you. No human could be so pathetic. Post what you looked like then and a pic of you today with a timestamp or this is bullshit

Was gonna read OP's post, but he's just too ugly.

who cares what girls think

Am I the only one who actively enjoys scaring women or at the very least making them as uncomfortable as possible with my presence?

Attached: 1611515061199.jpg (630x472, 73.14K)

Sad story OP ngl

Post face.

Post face OP
censor eyes or something
we can tell you if its really that bad or if they just were shittesting you

How you do it? With your face?

> listening to women ever

Post your face then cunt. I doubt it's even bad.

A single comment ruined anons life. Kek

do you have a before/after body pic? im curious

not OP but i paid to find out im a 4/10

Attached: face eye white.jpg (2134x2056, 429.29K)

Caring what toys think. lol

is he a psy op? there's no way he should be getting shred of attention these days. hasn't done a single funny thing since his cartoon network show.

Attached: 7dda246e484643842c5f633e31decbc0.jpg (770x433, 71.83K)

>I really care what women think
lol

Attached: Polish_20220621_223940012.jpg (4096x4096, 2.94M)

>still caring what women say
NGMI

Let me get this straight you let the words of a WOMAN dictate the direction and potential of your life? A woman?!? Haha you were never going to make it anyway, pal, and it had nothing to do with your face.

No, it's just that most of the people who feel the same way as you are in jail.

His podcast is pretty funny, at least the highlights that make it to youtube