How much do I have to lift for this to happen to me? He doesn't look very big

How much do I have to lift for this to happen to me? He doesn't look very big.

Attached: normie.webm (406x720, 1.99M)

It is easy. Just be lean, early to mid 20's, ottermode if possible, don't be too bulky, have a BMI of 30 at the most, and most importantly, be at least 6'.

be lucky.

It's not about that, it's the fact that another girl called you cute. Get your cousin to stage something like this and you'll get attention too.

This. Women are so dumb it hurts.

No cap

Attached: 1633317118405.jpg (640x633, 58.68K)

every girl that sent him a pic were no greater than a 5/10

Damn it’s like if I had a gf I could get women but I need women to be attracted to me get a gf it’s quite a catch 22

I don't know what the fuck any of this means

Pay one to be your gf for 60 minutes. Surely you can pull this off in an hour.

Delusional. This dude is very conventionally attractive by zoomer standards. This is what girls like.

Exactly. Men are way overthinking this

This is a smart man. Listen to him.

Gigacope. He's a pretty boy. Girls like pretty boys, not balding, insecure gymcels who post on Any Forums. Simple as that.

Post the dude that gets teenagers by breathing on Omegle, NOW you know who I'm talking about, the one where girls just stare at him and awkwardly ask him for snap

You proved the point. Women don't decide for themselves what is attractive and go off of the consensus of others.

Cope. Meeks mogs the fuck out of him

>tfw missed prime of my life being overweight..
Does age really matter that much?

He's good looking, but not 400+ unsolicited Snapchat selfies good looking.

Why are women into men who look like butch lesbians? Seems like a problem.

>women
Every thread posted on Any Forums is about 16 year old girls and younger because they are all fucked up.

going viral on TikTok maximized his visibility so it’s not surprising 400+ average women from across the world sent him unsolicited selfies