Why is lifting so popular with zoomer women? Back in my day girls were too afraid of getting jacked to pick up a weight

Why is lifting so popular with zoomer women? Back in my day girls were too afraid of getting jacked to pick up a weight.

Attached: 19348028092.jpg (929x1333, 108.85K)

Back in my day girls were too afraid of getting Jack to pick up a weight

narcissism. surefire way to get someone to look at you

social media is basically generating an entire generation of psychopaths

what's the point in posting this?

they're trying to attract HWD

Women are obsessed with power

Unironically a cope
Can't wait till co-ed mma leagues are a thing.

Once I met a 100lbs 4'9 woman who after like 2 weeks of inconsistent training talked about being able to beat grown men thanks to lifting. Like yeah girl have luck curling 5lbs

The dissolution of the female gender role in western society by greedy kikes in order to artificially inflate GDP and increase debt lead to many confused women gaining penis envy. Roiding is their way of trying to fruitlessly compete with men just like in their careers and other aspects of modern life.

Zoomer males aren't manly enough, so the girls have to make up for it.

They're victims of sexual violence like rape or molestation. The women like the one in your image go to the gym for this reason.

Hot, did you break her in?

god I need to fill her uterus with semen right now

Women realized that weak males seek out strong women.

Attached: Screenshot_20220407-005730.png (1920x1080, 740.11K)

Because it feels good to build muscle mass.

Unironically ghosted that tinder match bc she was just too schizo and autistic, even for someone like me. Then she tried talking to me from fake accounts lol

In my time the women were all afraid of weight training because they thought it would turn them into muscle freaks and turn them dumb. Cardio was praised as the perfect way to loose weight and keep it down.
Now, after countless articles in magazines and social media posts, finally the knowledge sipped through that Cardio is the worst way to stay thin, weight training willnot turn them into Hulk and that chest training will make their chest look bigger.
In short, it tooks years of media consumption for them to finally get what most men knew after reading up a bit on the subject.

Attached: 1654988256779.jpg (570x624, 46.26K)

Zoomer men are getting more feminine so zoomer women are getting more masculine as a result.
In a few décadas it will we the norm for men to be stay at home dads while the women go to work.
Also domestic violence and rape will be from women to men.

Patty be sweatin rn fr fr no cap

Attached: 109843024802.jpg (680x1228, 113.72K)

Judging from the amount of femdom stuff here, they will be fine with the violence.

I seek out strong women anyways. I have a really high genetic chance of having male offspring. I want a woman whose genetics would make my children superior. A 6'5" 200 pound woman is just what I want.

LEGS!
FEETS!

Attached: booba-burst.png (680x489, 204.7K)

women eventually infest and ruin all masculine domains. most simply want a headstart on others for the male gaze, others do it deliberately to spoil it for everybody