Fall asleep

>fall asleep
>miss last of steam sale
>it's over

Attached: 1639024926999.jpg (638x900, 67.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog-games.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paying for games
gog-games.com/

chisus

well it's like be like water you also just have to rise sometimes but I'm in some sort of afterlife

I'll just play my old games(relative) until summer or whatever.
I didn't know gog had free games though neat. I'll put that in my dope folder.

playing vidya is such a chore these days

sometimes I just enjoy the art of it
it's chaos, it's order, it's border lines it's short on time, it's sort of fine

I prefer using YouTube, it's more secure if you know what you're doing.

Search for the game you want, click a video with a high amount of views, sort comments by new, if they are saying it's a virus then go to a different video. It's also not just limited to games.

Yo wtf no one ever told me about this website. Do I just download every part of the game and then unzip it into a file?

Attached: 1642764684624.jpg (1200x1600, 393.63K)

Yep

23423o4u23op4ui

I gotta try that

well I am coming off of some bad shit as well, life ruining shit potentially, so it's all forgivable to myself, be rike water, sometimes it's steam, it's the art of it though

Thanks man. Any great games that you recommend? I like all sorts of stuff. I think I'll start with the Bioshock series.

Attached: 1641685591990.png (1647x828, 860.59K)

Well I'm more into sandbox type games, if your into that you probably might not like what I like, but I'll list it off anyways. Noita, Terraria, and People Playground, I have the most hours in those games. Also I would recommend using the method I said here

I read your post and I don't exactly understand what your method is.

I'm going to play phantasy star online 2 and peace out. A lot of missing the steam sale was being on Any Forums, but I have responsibilities to handle as well.

based abyss poster reminds me of better times when I had moved into a new place and all I had was based in abyss on my hardrive and I watched it and it was a good time but very innocence taking, made me realize I'm a special snowflake

Really? I thought it was pretty simple

Just go on YouTube, search for whatever game you want with "download free 2022" or whatever year it will be, click on a video with a high view count, sort comments by new, and if they say it's a virus then go to a different video and repeat the process

I sped through the creation process because I did not want to spend forever on a creation screen but ofc I end up regretting it, now I just have my deeply generic character, oh well hat's just the art of it. lol
Now though after jumping around I want to go back to other games that I'm reminded of, but time feels so criminal now. It's meant to be.

this is unbearable

>Meta Erases $251 Billion in Value, Biggest Wipeout in History(facebook)
that is a serious loss

man, then it's oh no the meta became a negative thing, it's also just my nightmare playing out, in a weird way I already knew, the problems try to take over the problems but then they just get more problems, I never should of said it was a totally negative reality. It's already a bad sign. Life is so weird though, you can really get it right though if you're pure of heart.

You never know what systems you're connected to so it is like your obligation to humanity not to mess up, I guess really peopel should just avoid my fate, but ofc I'll never kms but it's always on the table.
I'd say it's like this, life gives you layers of order to take comfort in but then you end up at the bottom where you never should be because people know how to put you there without laying a finger on you. Once you really understand there's no going back.