The "food" they want you to keep eating

You know what time it is lads.
Post your worst examples, what you indulged in recently, and how you're trying to banish it from your life once and for all before they irreparably enslave you with it.

Attached: nkwaovypurd41.jpg (4032x3024, 905.56K)

Guys, is the goyslop meme real? My brother is 6’1 and growing up he refused to eat nothing except ramen, chips, sugary cereals, and fast food. While I ate normal food with my family which was usually meat and vegetables for dinner, but I am 5’6.

Another vegan shill pretending meat is goyslop. I guess that's why they censored the genuine goyslop threads. Now trannies can co-opt it.

Take away the bun and sauces and that burger is perfect. Even with the bun it's the healthiest thing goys eat these days.

Funny how the "goyslop" thread attacks the one food that's closest to not being goyslop.

rate my zogchow, bros

Attached: FC046C52-4E03-46F2-9038-C4C2BD7A6DE3.jpg (815x1000, 123.11K)

Maybe it's all the insulin and igf1 that made him taller. Though protein is known as the biggest factor in making you taller also, so not sure if he got more protein from big macs or whatever.

But the most probable thing is just genetic recombination being weird, for example, I have pitch black eyes, my younger bro has green and my older one has gray, yet we all look like twins next to each other (Threens?)
Shit just happens, don't worry about it

Mmmm, I love chopped onions with Chinese takeout. Especially when there is basedsauce with the noodles.

You didn't even have the brains to get supergreens instead. You utterly fail at Panda Express.

>GUIZE FAST FOOD IS BAD FOR YOU LOOK HOW ENLIGHTENED I Am...WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE? NOOOOOOOOOO MY POWER IS WANING. MY SUPERIORITY OVER NORMALFAGS IM ACTUALLY GOING INSANE, HELP ME NIGGER MAN

>just remove the bun and it's fine
haha....hahaha....AHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!
You wanna wash off the patty too under a tap just to be safe? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Attached: mcdonalds-big-mac-new-ingredients-list.jpg (3402x2002, 1.05M)

many studies showing the dangers of processed meats. its directl cancer causing. get on with the times buddy

anyone else here been eating kosher foods to avoid goyslop? Not jewish but I’ve been eating only kosher foods for a week to avoid goyslop and I feel great

Attached: 95ADEE8A-FA9B-4BD7-9530-A2F534F33D26.jpg (1200x800, 951.92K)

Honestly I just read the labels and try to avoid buying anything with more than one or two ingredients in it. Obviously stay away from anything with lots of sugar, corn syrup, or seed oils.

I ate goyslop king today. I don't really feel any different, I didn't eat fast food for 5 months before that so.

It's more likely what the meats are eaten with. But then again, only retards aren't on to seed oils and high fructose corn syrup at this point. so perhaps i shouldn't say anything. it's like a large version of squid game where i get fitter and healthier and morons get fatter and sicker because they can't use common sense.

>so the thing we've been eating for thousands of years is killing us, but not the bleach-bathed, deodorized, rancid seed oils made in a vat that we deep fry everything in?

>getting a serving of vegetables with your slop
gross, whats wrong with you?

>threens
user
triplets

>my brother ate only sugar, starch, and McDick’s and grew up to be 6’1”
You’re either lying or your memory is shit. He would have 100% had scurvy as there is little vitamin C in that food, but a shitload of glucose, and because they compete for uptake he wouldn’t have absorbed any of the vitamin C there.

True. But *only* highly processed meats. The study that came from even admits it may have nothing to do with the meat but the most common additives or even the curing process. Basically cheap bacon, prepackaged mass produced deli slices, and oscar mayer weiners. And of course pre cooked pre frozen fast food patties. Except wendys actually. They don't freeze their meat, it's just a refrigerated raw beef patty.

Also remember that while they're not healthy avoiding them at all costs because of cancer is odd. It was something like a 20% increase over the baseline for colorectal cancers. It seems like a lot but it basically takes your risk from .02 to .024. Don't let the vegans fool you, they have just as much risk of colorectal cancer from all that seitan they chow down on.

>supergreens
>there is a correct way to order goyslop
>he’s the failure
your blind acceptance of bullshit in fact makes you the failure

>BEEF PATTY: 100% Pure USDA Inspected Beef; No Fillers, No Extenders. Prepared with Grill Seasoning (Salt, Black Pepper)
Exactly the point. McDonalds beef patties are the healthiest thing goys eat.

Conspiculously what is being attacked in all the imitation-goyslop threads? The tiny bit of meat that Amerigoys actually eat.

You’re a retard. Every moneyed interest on the planet is pushing fast “food” as something that fits in a balanced diet and is perfectly healthy if you budget the calories for it.

Attached: 551BA505-E7F8-431D-A6F5-43237592F353.jpg (1287x1125, 137.54K)

That doesn’t look like food, where is the meat? Why are you paying money for useless leaves?

Nothing wrong with a good chunk of meat, ketoschizo, but you're missing the point. If you think that I'm going to trust anything that comes out of a popular fast food chain, you're out of your goddamn mind.
Even if I went full autism and the only thing I ordered out of there was a literal patty with cheese and nothing else, I can't truly be certain that the patty wasn't cooked with sneeds, fillers, or other Frankensteinian adulterants.
Properly raised beef or chicken? Fish that doesn't have heavy metals? I'll do that all day.

Attached: keto-burger-2.jpg (800x1200, 55.09K)

>quick go- i mean guys
>remove the last bit of meat from your diet
>meat is "goyslop"
>you have to go 100% plant-based

Attached: plant-based-calories.jpg (1599x1236, 391.79K)

Its literally common knowledge fast food is junkfood, almost no one would tell you otherwise. Thats assuming you actually talked to other humans face to face rather than going full schizo mode on the internet

Attached: 1637529068336.jpg (231x218, 8.63K)

The problem is most people will say that it's okay to get fast food 1-2 times a week, while the real answer if we're to have any hope of fixing the obesity crisis should be 0 times per week.

>ketoschizo
What? What about my post is at all keto?
>If you think that I'm going to trust anything that comes out of a popular fast food chain, you're out of your goddamn mind.
I like Chick Fil A. I trust them, mostly.
>I can't truly be certain that the patty wasn't cooked with sneeds, fillers, or other Frankensteinian adulterants.
You can't be certain anything you eat doesn't have those things. Your fresh steak could be pumped full of juices.

The veggies are usually pretty fresh and if you get a non fried meat it might possibly be the healthiest fast food you can get

Fast food is: potatoes fried in vegetable oil, corn syrup drinks, apple pies made with vegetable shortening, etc. Fast food is plant-based.

The only healthy thing anyone eats at a fast food restaurant is beef. OP posted 1/2lb of beef as an example of goyslop. Obvious shilling.

>Chick Fil A
>sugar syrup
>basedbean oil
>peanut oil
>doesn't even in a recipe with a bun
user, I...

Attached: slop fil a.png (1197x318, 221K)

The healthiest food you can get at a fast food place is a burger without the bun. Also no mayo or sauces made with seed oil. Ketchup has a fair bit of sugar but its probably not a problem. You could skip it too.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1200x630, 291.04K)

You’re delusional. Are you also going to tell me that he should have a recessed chin because he was a mouth breather for most of his life?