Coworkers start talking about sexual encounters

>coworkers start talking about sexual encounters

Attached: CFD3E2A2-AF96-4359-BB9B-5DAD6EE63D40.jpg (1024x1014, 67.38K)

>shower sex is awesome
>Meanwhile 6'7" and shower sex with my 5'4" wife is awkward and hurts my knees from bending down so much to stick it in her ass

>shower sex is awesome
No it’s not. Whoever started this meme is awful.

This, it sucks

iktf, everything is more difficult with a height difference

Woah there chads, leave some pussy for the rest of us

I have never had shower sex or any other sex for that matter but I tried to jerk off and cum in the shower and I nearly went into cardiac arrest. How do people fuck in the shower without going to the hospital?

Attached: 08739F2F-D5BD-4128-B9B0-F4E17B2B4EF0.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

None of what you said really makes sense to me. If you can’t handle jacking off in the shower I highly doubt you could effectively have sex anywhere.

Give your son this under a medical professional's advice. My dad was 6'6" and my mom was 5'3" and I turned out to be 5'10", maybe 5'11" on a good day. If you have a daughter, just let her grow naturally. You should not be bringing short men into this world.

Attached: hormone-therapy-hgh-growth-hormone-therapy-is-hgh-a-steroid.jpg (350x500, 15.52K)

Tranny stop

By being physically fit.
Shower sex is great, especially when you press his face/chest into the shower wall or door.
Just stop being freakishly tall. Problem solved.

Well, the shower was hot and I spent like an hour jerking off madly after not ejaculating for a week. I was like a feral animal and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I do cardio 3x a week and my BMI is 29. I can jerk off several times in a row on my bed or couch, but it is impossible to cum in the shower.

Every man below 5'11" wishes that they were 6'2" at the least. Being short or average as a man will make things harder later on in life.

currently in uni but I hate when my classmates talk about sexual encounters or sex in general when im an unattractive manlet
this

Why aren't you Ron Jeremymaxxing? Ron was only 5'6" (168cm) and he was very successful in his line of work. Grow and maintain your chest, top, and facial hair and wear a leather jacket. If your dick is small or average, use a pump or a stretcher for girth + length gains for the duration of your degree.

Attached: King of the Hobbits.jpg (500x481, 44.92K)

>Why aren't you Ron Jeremymaxxing?
Because I'm not a Jewish rapist

You can cherry-pick aspects of people/heroes you like and ignore morally abhorrent aspects they may have. For example, I act like the hentai rapist Rance to a degree, meaning that I am energetic, somewhat carefree, a small dickhead, and I have bravado but I don't go around raping women en masse.

user I’m only 5’7 and I’m still to talk to fuck in the shower. You genuinely have to be a manlet

>doesn’t know what HGH is

this flies in the face of Darwin. Manlets should stay manlets, that way selective breeding will take its course and those little niggas will be fleshed out of the gene pool naturally.

I'm a manlet and agree with this statement