Can we please have a legitimate ,civil discussion on what the fuck r u doing taking the vaccine?

Can we please have a legitimate ,civil discussion on what the fuck r u doing taking the vaccine?

Like seriously, I want to engage in serious conversation with people not agreeing with me

>What the fuck are u doing
> Why would you put your trust in the government?
>Why would you support forcing you to take something lawfully?
>Why would you give your kids it?
>Isn't this about money and big pharma?

Like what in the world made you think all these ppl are retarded refusing it and that you're on the right side of history?

Attached: RDT_20220121_1612261652923413428951766.png (537x340, 263.87K)

if you don't trust the government you have bigger and more pressing things you need to start refusing than vaccines. Starting with television, social media, and smartphones.

Exactly this, especially the water supply. Government wants people to be able to go back to work without overflowing hospitals but apparently it's some big conspiracy. Yeah you may not care about the sick people, but the government has to.

I took it because I live with my parents and they expected me to

I take the bus every day to university. People are fucking nasty.
Vaccines are a requirement for any public school
I don't really care if others get the vax or not.
Will never have kids
Yes, but a vaccine is the least of our problems with big pharma in the US.

im eating a vegan burrito right now. it was really really tasty. i put hummus on it, but im not entirely sure if the hummus is vegan. it has 0 cholesterol and the ingredients have no animal products, but ill call them to double check

hmmm... no. government makes it legal to kill animals for taste pleasure, makes it illegal to slap your bitch, put your in a cage for chocking your girl, even if she agrees to it. i dont trust them

no

LOL
i think having kids is morally wrong, and we should all be anti-natalists. i think the only people who have kids are hypocritical selfish egositical narcisistic psychopaths with no compassion for the suffering of others

they're not even compassionate narcissists, they're evil ones

isnt everything about money and power?
even human rights are about money and power, if you look at the history of how they were established. people fought for them, and protested the lack of their labor and threatened violence to get human rights

Attached: 4c619e6e7b16780899602e737153a9a2.jpg (480x407, 21.78K)

>won't get the vaccine
>eats mcdonalds, taco bell, consumes internet media, news, entertainment

good one

The argument that I do any of the things listed is a weak one. I don't and I try my best to keep them at minimum if I am weak enough to fall into them. I don't even smoke this government weed anymore.

But something that's literally causing athletes to collapse on the ground, given by the GOVERNMENT...

I mean it's one thing to to be coerced because you have bullshit responsibilities but there are ppl that I really want to prove because they just seem to be NPCs that think they're going a long will eventually get them rewarded by somebody that notices bit it's mostly an intelligence tes there really halfhearted in their validation of you "like I can't believe this faggot did it!"

>But u forced me

What just say no you faggo
Like we gotta stand up for yourselves there's a long road to go and you stopped the minute the reset began, like really, you submit to social pressure that fast

Until somebody proves me wrong (which I doubt ) to me you are just a cuck and have been cucked

Attached: 1643466247171m.jpg (1024x771, 84.9K)

That's not an argument that's like saying your more likely to die from eating too much cheese then from smoking to much. Both are still bad for you it doesn't change anything that there are other bad things the government is doing. Stop trying to change the topic to deflect from the question.

>but im not entirely sure if the hummus is vegan.
hummus is vegan, i use it in almost every meal. basically just squashed up chickpeas
>t. a vegan of 2 years

I don't have those things except browsing a couple subreddits and this fag site to ask ppl and gage the current zeitgeist. I've never had social media and I'm 24

whats most creepy is how you can tell who has had the vaccine just by watching them. back when the first vax rolled out, i noticed my vaccinated coworkers acting strange. their gaze appeared dead, their attitude and personality changed subtly. they seemed completely unaware of this. this effect gets stronger after the second and third dose. ive gotten better at detecting the "vaccinated personality", i can tell after around a minute or so who's vaccinated just by watching how they act, and looking for the telltale signs.

Wouldn't it be more plausible that they don't give a fuck about you.

They have plenty of coffins for you and I don't think your life is a priority for them... Are u saying they don't have the time or money to worry about your death? Lol common man..

Attached: 1643841321399.jpg (810x540, 202.42K)

This is the most genuine answer I've heard all thread.

They seemed dead before the vaccine to me

Attached: 1643146133948.jpg (862x1024, 157.39K)

Well to all my friend what didn't cuck, cheers.

Attached: FKFjbKdWUAED7Pz.jpg (360x342, 55.36K)

>Yes, but a vaccine is the least of our problems with big pharma in the US.
Not really at this point. It's something that's attempting to be mandated on a very large scale. Alongside that, it's safety is questionable at best, and you're legally unable to get any recompense in the case of an injury from the vaccine, even if the vaccine was - without a shadow of a doubt - the cause of injury.
With that last bit taken into account, you should keep good note that the burden financial recompense would be placed on likely employers. However, smaller firms would likely be the most heavy-hit by this, thanks to a shittier overall standing with their legal teams. So this vaccine injury stuff, if it ends in large-scale suing, would likely end in a complete assfucking of small businesses.

Attached: 1608457294306.png (236x268, 159.81K)

>They have plenty of coffins for you and I don't think your life is a priority for them...
That's wrong because they operate the healthcare system. There'd be an outrage among even normalfags if they find out the government is just telling the doctors and nurses to let patients die, and they'd have more stuff to pay for on top of sick people because there'll at least be strikes. As a result, they do have to try and save people, even if they do stupid shit like going swimming or surfing while there's a storm going on. Simple social reciprocation here. Nobody wants the public healthcare system to get ruined because it benefits everyone. The rest of the government might be slow and lazy, but the healthcare system is one of the few that doesn't get to do that.

>posted in r/greentext by u/redditcuck

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 141.61K)

its whataboutism, but its true though. if youre so against the gov, what the fuck are you doing posting your genuine opinions on this literal cia farm? it all comes down to what youre willing to accept, all of us

EXTREMELY based vegan antinatalist, get over here and kiss me
based vegan

I don't think the cia farm is as important as the fact that they are consuming other forms of "poison" wilingly, but when it is done in needle form, they freak out.