What's life like as a NEET?

Neets of r9k, how is your life and would you recommend the lifestyle to anyone else?

Attached: 1643502529977.png (726x677, 407.69K)

its sucks
no

Its awful
Don't do it
You just sit around all day unhappy

elaborate pls
i am a teenager about to decide where i'm going after hs

only if you have a side hustle that keeps you from going flat out broke and you dont have a cunt of a gf or in my case a child

What by
>sit around all day unhappy
Do you not understand?

>What by
>>sit around all day unhappy
>Do you not understand?

so why do you choose to be a neet?

only some people have the ability to enjoy it, it seems. You have to be the kind of person who's okay with his own company, and you can't be too novelty-seeking.

Since I'm only 20 and haven't been a NEET for that long I don't think I'm entirely qualified to speak about the subject but for me personally it's great and it's been the best thing about my life so far. I'm assuming you're young since this question has been asked millions of times on here by now but if you're ok with living on escapisms 24/7 then you will probably be happy with it if not then you may need to find productive shit to do or this life aint for you. All I can say is the day I graduated high school and refused to go to the ceremony was the happiest day I've probably ever had in my life. The thought of living in my room doing whatever I wanted when I wanted filled me with life and joy like I had never felt before. If you're truly serious about it you'll have to get neetbux so if you got diagnosed or undiagnosed mental or physical issues then use them to the fullest extent.

Attached: 1635208638166.png (750x725, 780.85K)

I'm not anymore
I was in my early 20a

thanks for your perspective user. yeah i have autism and can probably get some good disabilitybuxx from it if i exaggerate my condition. are you sure it's sustainable tho? like if you live for 60 more years then you have only lived like 3% of your neet life. are you sure those escapisms will be sustainable forever?

I'd recommend it if you have the discipline to get into some kind of art or craft hobby that you can do at home. Otherwise, it will probably get a bit too bland and monotone after a decade of just consuming media.

It's really fantastic, super great. I wake up sometime between 12-3pm, play vidya and shitpost until about 6:30 or 7 when I make dinner. Socialize with the folks until 9-10, then back to shitposting. At 11 when they're in bed I smoke reefer and coom, then either back to vidya or watch some shows and post more. Also have some outdoorsy hobbies, gardening etc, but in the wintertime not so much.

>are you sure it's sustainable tho?
I really can't say I'm young and due to that I'm very inexperienced and ignorant but if I had to say it would really depend on you're specific situation. Like if you got strong family support and they are rolling in $ there's a higher chance of you making it instead of someone who has an unsupportive family that are just barely scraping by ya know? I've always been terrible at future planning and even just thinking 1 day ahead so I've just shut it all out I've been living day by day never thinking about the future as far as I can remember. People can change and I won't rule that out for myself that possibly 1 day I wake up and have some depressing realizations about my situation it's definitely possible. The only thing I really ever worry about though is financial security but lets say (for the purpose of conversation) that's a guaranteed for me then at this very moment I really don't ever see myself having a problem living like this indefinitely. I've lived on escapisms my whole life up until now and if I got bored of something I'd end up just finding something different. The only productive hobby I feel I'm mentally and physically capable of is just working out and at least that would keep me healthy but other than that I've never really had passion or drive for anything.

Imagine you're in elementary school and suddenly every day was Saturday forever. Sounds awesome, right? Now imagine Saturday became kinda boring.

How did you get out of it? I know getting a job is the obvious first step but how about meeting new people etc?

if you have a way to get neetbux without being afraid it could be cut off it's fucking amazing. I love living in Vienna, I get almost 1k monthly for not working

Its fun for a few weeks, maybe months depending on the person but if you just sit inside all day its going to destroy your soul

You get to the point where absolutely all of your interests and hobbies are boring and a chore, while never being able to gain new ones. Your days are a haze, mindlessly refreshing shitholes like this place, with music or youtube videos you're not really listening to and are incapable of taking in playing in the background. Your days revolve around trying to waste time and distract yourself until you're able to sleep. Don't do it, don't be fooled by the honeymoon period or people on here that are trolling or have only been NEET for short lengths of time insisting it's the best thing ever. The further you go the harder it is to get out. Even if you exercise, stay active, eat well, go outside etc it drains you and reality will eventually hit you hard.

At least get a part time job to make things varied with some occasional social interaction or try to work something like 6 months on while saving money then 6 months off.

>You get to the point where absolutely all of your interests and hobbies are boring and a chore, while never being able to gain new ones.
dunno about you but having a job did that to me within two weeks.

Same but I also agree with him. I think I'm just mentally ill honestly.