I hate it when people say that homosexuality is bad when they simultaneously also say that sex not for the sole purpose...

I hate it when people say that homosexuality is bad when they simultaneously also say that sex not for the sole purpose of procreation is cool and based. You do know why homosexuality became a taboo in the first place, right?

Attached: pepe-the-frog-holding-a-cigarette-meme-5c591359d76727d5e0553b2905883325.jpg (800x649, 67.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classics.mit.edu/Plato/symposium.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot detected! Faghot detected!!

Attached: 3d4e555be02631a8084d03aca65637e1.jpg (736x736, 47.71K)

>he doesn't stick it in her pooper because ancient jews who wrote the bible to control the goyim at the time said it was gay
Faggot.

But I do think sex should only be done for the sake of procreation.

Actually I just think gays are off-putting and gay sex is nasty. Actually anal sex in general is also nasty, but it's particularly disgusting when 2 guys with beards are fucking each other's ass, kissing and sucking each other's cocks. It's just wrong. I feel the same way looking at gay sex as if I was watching someone eat a dog turd off the sidewalk. Natural revulsion.

Anal sex is a misuse of your body.

its because poo leaks from the butt eventually, people shouldnt have that problem until 70+

Riddle me this, batman. Why is prostate stimulation pleasurable and why is the prostate only easily accessed through the butt?

Attached: 1640608216044.jpg (1299x1206, 475.09K)

Read the Bible fag. It's says being gay is an abomination, sodomy and sex outside of marriage is frowned on. Two very different cases. It also says being a tranny is an abomination too believe it or not
>You do know why homosexuality became a taboo in the first place, right?
Were you alive when that was decided? No, it wasn't really decided, it's just commonly known that faggotry is bad and fucking your wife is good

return posthaste

Attached: 1630128067637.jpg (203x255, 43.47K)

They're tied together anyway. If society liberates women men inevitably become homos. Women as sexual property is ironically the most moral way to run things

Lmao so what? What a retarded argument

What? So a society where women don't have rights and have less opportunity due to something out of their control is more moral than a society where some guys like to have sex with eachother? Also, that's not the reason, did you know other animals also partake in gay sex? Homosexuality has always been around, it's just before you were killed for it so nobody ever admitted it.

>it's just before you were killed for it so nobody ever admitted it.
Only under societies with Abrahamic religions. Everywhere else it was tolerated or even exalted: see Greece, Rome, China, Japan, etc. before Christianity.

Right, that's exactly what I'm saying. Civilization is built around taming people. Men are easy to tame, so you can say they're the more civilized gender. You give each man a wife so that children are brought up in a healthy environment. Women are then guaranteed care giving them motivation to stay with her husband. Realize that the alternative is far more fucked up with tons of cheating, petty fights, and kids growing up on the streets. Gays by themselves are not a massive problem, the issue is putting them in the limelight alongside the new ruined state of women. The obvious solution to the gay problem is to pretend it doesn't exist.

>Homosexuality has always been around, it's just before you were killed for it so nobody ever admitted it.
START
WITH
THE
GREEKS

Attached: 1643146546576.png (1545x422, 72.87K)

Bro those are already issues. If a woman wants to abandon their children they can literally just do it anyway, what makes you think them being alone would make that more prevalent? All of those issues will be there regardless of whether it's a straight or gay marriage.

There is no gay problem.

The Greeks didn't approve of homossexuality. That's mostly modern subversion. If it was suspected you were fucking a male citizen you could easily be put to death. At most it meant there was some tolerated vice of fooling around with prostitutes who could be male. Even then it's so different from the modern gays that it doesn't serve as a justification

>The Greeks didn't approve of homossexuality. That's mostly modern subversion. If it was suspected you were fucking a male citizen you could easily be put to death. At most it meant there was some tolerated vice of fooling around with prostitutes who could be male.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Why don't you do some research before making a fool out of yourself?

It's more that dragging gays into the spotlight helps to destroy social norms. Like every other society did its best to simply ignore them, play off any accusations of homo activity as fake. At this point the homos are outdone by the troons anyway. Gay marriage is fake to begin with, marriage only works with women because they're the property purchased

Lol no they are definitely not the property. Ever see how when women leave they're almost always the ones who win custody? If anything men are the property lol.

Also you never really explained why they needed to be "purchased" as property, what's the point of that?

None if this holds true anymore because marriage has long been ruined. They're property because their sexuality has value they can exchange... prostitution is called the oldest profession for a reason. Marriage is just that transposed onto a stable long term living situation. Men need certain benefits and guarantees to make commitment worthwhile

poop comes out of there you disgusting degenerate fairy

are you dumb or what? Just go read what they actually wrote. Here, I'll spoonfeed you: classics.mit.edu/Plato/symposium.html

Attached: ganymede.jpg (327x480, 36.22K)

What? Your sexuality has value that you can exchange too, that doesn't make you property lmao.

By that logic, anyone with a profitable trait is property, that's just silly.

And no, marriage is not just prostitution, that is the most retarded thing I've heard all day, marriage is sharing everything as equals, when you marry someone, you share your property with them, if they were your property that wouldn't be the case.