How do I ditch my 3/10 practice gf? I think the cute 6/10 in class likes me

how do I ditch my 3/10 practice gf? I think the cute 6/10 in class likes me.

Attached: frog.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Just start fucking the 6/10

Very painfully, literally just ghost her and start showing off the prettier girl on your socials if it's a sure thing. If the roles were reversed, she would have traded up a long time ago.

Don't be mean. Dump her if she betrays you, but don't hurt her just to satisfy your own ego. If you tried your best to be a good boyfriend to a woman, and she dumped you just because another guy was more attractive, wouldn't you find that cruel? Be the better person and have some empathy.

I mean, it's a dick move and I'm not sure I agree with the conclusion, but I cannot find a flaw in the logic presented.

he has to get the 6/10 first otherwise he dumps the current to be left with none. as a man your value rises if you trade up successfully. but if try and trade up but fail you'll fall below even your 3/10 now ex gf

This is the truth OP. Women deserve no favors because if the roles were reversed they would either cheat on you and keep you as a beta provider or ghost you. The only reason she hasn't is because she hasn't found someone better than you who would be willing to date her, yet.

fuck that girl hurt her before she hurts you

yea I think you guys are right, if the shoe was on the other foot she would have been riding his dick by now. gonna talk to the 6/10 this weekend

Please don't. If she had the opportunity to upgrade and justified it to herself just because she thought that you would do the same, then she would be doing exactly what you're doing now. Please just give her a chance. If things don't work out and she does end up cheating on you or ditching you for some other guy, then ask out the 6/10. If you fuck over your gf just because some chick is more attractive, then she might think that she's justified in fucking over some guy in the future. Why do you even consider your current gf to be a 3/10? Is it something she could work to improve?

Tell her the two of you just grew apart. It's up there on the non-reasons frequently used if the shoe was on the other foot

Time it right user set shit up with the 6/10 then the day before or of dump the 3/10 over the phone. If you leave to much time in-between you will get the unclaimed stink back on you women like men more when they have a gf already. Lock the 6/10 down first if you are smart you can keep re-ing up

Go for it man. And if you can trade up for a 8/10, do that too.
She would do the same to you in a heartbeat, guaranteed

If you dump your girlfriend just because another woman is more attractive, then you deserve to have a girlfriend who will dump you just because another man is more attractive. Die.

OP just date the 6/10 without the 3/10 knowing. If it doesn't work out the you get to keep the 3, if it does work out with the 6 you can dump the 6. This is how women do it too so don't feel bad

If the score adds up to 10 or less youre good. 3/10 + 6/10 = 9/10. You good

>a girlfriend who will dump you just because another man is more attractive
That is literally every girlfriend without exception

so gfs really are like jobs, you make the most out of them by hopping

Attached: job_hopping.jpg (705x617, 46.23K)

>If the score adds up to 10 or less youre good. 3/10 + 6/10 = 9/10. You good
THis. It also means you can just date both and don't tell the other, as long as the addition doesn't go above 10

If you just make that assumption and justify dumping her with it, then why should women not make the same assumption about you and justify dumping you with it? If all of their experiences with dating involve men like you, then of course they are going to become opportunistic and shitty.

It's not an assumption. It's a fact. It's just how women are. There's no point in being angry about it

Just ghost her, duh. That's what I do with my practice gfs.

It really is a tough pill to swallow, women being biologically incapable of loving men the same way a man loves a woman. Women can't experience love, only meta-love.

Yes. It's called the "practice gf the exception"