Post foods that save your cut

powdered peanut butter, Progresso lite, Bramwells Lighter than Light Mayo, natures own lite wheat bread, and skinnygirl buttermilk ranch.

Attached: pb.jpg (569x569, 42.21K)

Have you tried pb2 ? I’m wondering if there’s any difference in taste or nutrients

never tried pb2 myself, but i have heard it is good.

what do you do with peanut powder butter?
I never really figured out how to incorporate it into my diet and would just eat it directly mixed with a little water.

My cut food is greek yogurt

>skinnygirl
Time to transition, sissy.

i put it on spinnach wraps as a snack/quick lunch or mix it in with my protein smoothies because it goes great with chocolate protine.

If you can't cut on regular food you don't deserve abs

you snort it when you feel your glucose declining

Egg whites are god-tier. The protein to calorie ratio is ridiculous, and it goes well in protein shakes.

Attached: costco-egg-whites-collage-700x498.jpg (700x498, 76.86K)

Have they ever made a nutella version of this? That was my million dollar idea when PBfit first released.

pretty good
literally pissing money away

It’s not bad. Has a slightly sweeter taste than ordinary peanut butter, and the the texture is softer/ creamier. If neither of those bother you, I’d say it’s worth it for all the calories you save. 2 tbsp is only 60 cal compared to 200 cal of regular stuff.

how is it pissing money away? it's literally cheaper per gram of protein than whey, near tasteless and extremely bioavailable.

Not exactly something I can eat anytime/any day, but I never realized how good shrimp macros were until last night.

Attached: 094D7F0D-F282-45DA-B279-2B0390E0A114.png (1242x2208, 150.02K)

I put in my Medjool dates and make peanut butter sandwiches with it

I also will make smoothies with it by putting bananas and chocolate protein powder with ground flax seed

how the fuck do you cut with peanut butter? i only take it while bulking and even then i try to limit my intake because it makes me fat witting weeks

powdered pb is a lot lower calories in the same amount.

I just eat it raw. Fuck I love how it melts in my mouth. It gets stuck behind my teeth for a bit but then I get to lick it off.

You can have the entire container for only 250 cal dam

Frozen precooked shrimp. Nearly 50g of protein for 120 calories.
>Inb4 Too expensive
>Make more money pleb

>50g of protein
>120 calories
This is literally impossible you doofus.

Hummus and:
- baby carrots
- cucumber slices
- celery

$1.70 for 50g of protein, fucking retarded