I have 30K saved up in neetbux, what should I do with it? Any recommendations welcome

I have 30K saved up in neetbux, what should I do with it? Any recommendations welcome

Attached: gSkLLS9 (1).jpg (600x578, 56.8K)

Make every deck possible in master duel

retirement

Make sure to give it to me in case you kill yourself

Go on a nice vacation or something.

Have you tried using money to make money? I heard some elite NEETs do it, but normies call them 'investors'.

Give half of it to me so I can move into the middle of nowhere

Buy a small plot of land to live on and escape globohomo

depends on what you want. If theres something you missing to make daily life better. Put some aside for a new pc or emergency fund. If their gonna stay in a regular bank account it would be better to just put it into some Stocks or ETFs.
I put all my savings into stocks in the hope of getting enough money to someday buy a house with enough land to keep some animals. All depends on what you want user.

Attached: 1633127330141.jpg (630x816, 114.69K)

Crypto be a wealthy neet

start an ecommerce business

Attached: Tumblr_l_63357936498016.jpg (1200x800, 203K)

How'd you save that much user?

Isn't neetbux shit all?

(Inheritance/trust fag here, I still win you poorfags)

Attached: sample-3a9a8254219ae8559377d032135bb463.jpg (850x1133, 181.53K)

Crypto, precious metals, GME, biotech stocks. Cash will be worthless after the crash.

these are only answers ITT
property>gold/silver>GME>crypto>biotech stocks. might as well throw cash in the trash by keeping it cash

Lol you cannot retire with just 30k, it takes a lot more than that

bullshit, do you know how many junkies and shit retire with nothing and they survive lmao
the welfare system is foolproof unless you're a fuckwit desu

Yolo all of it on at the money options. My recommendation is gamestop

>gold/silver 2nd highest
Yeah you don't know what you're talking about.

How often are you gonna make this thread OP? I have seen it numerous time already

you should cashapp me 20 bucks so i can buy a tshirt

with 30k I'd probably use some of the money to move into a somewhat better appartment, or possibly even buy a piece of land + tools to build myself a home out of recycled wood (by recycling wood from Furniture and other shit people wanna throw away/give away freely.) Other option would be to start my own business or some shit.

Actually I'd also use it to fix my teeth, which are already utterly fucked

Donate to a charity

10x two times then invest that total into index fund and withdraw 3% yearly and NEET until death
simple