Am i screwed since im an endomorph?

new to fitness and i was wondering, is there any positives to being an endomorph?
or am i just fucked basically
theyre also always just shown as fatasses...

Attached: end.jpg (318x268, 18.72K)

Somatypes are cope

you can be a good distance runner or decent at cycling for stuff like climbing.

are they actually not real?
in all the somatotype infographics endomorphs are shown as fatasses
i cant find any examples of athletic endomorphs really either

oh lol sorry i'm fried from being out in the 95 degree heat and thought you were the skinny one.

tf is a somatotype anyway?

Skinny normal and fat?

They're actually not real.
Certain frames can hold certain amounts of muscle and fat, but somatotypes are like left and right brain thinking. It's an oversimplification at best, and outright incorrect at worst.

Lol basically. Some excercise biologist tried to categorize people into three groups one that is lean skinny tall with a small frame, then like in between, and one that is a bit shorter with a big frame and more fat.

What if I am tall with a small frame and fat? Sounds like a dumb taxonomy

Statistical averages are not a type.

If you want to look like a certain person, then you've already failed regardless of what you look like now.

Work toward a better you, not some ideal that tickles your neurons. Lift weights until you can't stand. Then do push ups.

You’re not an endomorph - you’re just fat

youre a copeamoprh

Depends on your goal. If you have girly wrists you likely have skinny forearms you will NEVER grow into thick meat logs, it's shit so you either accept that all the effort will amount to little or you just go do other stuff like calisthenics so you can vault your skinny ass with your skinny arms and look strong AF.

>so you can vault your skinny ass with your skinny arms
im 260lbs with 6.8in wrists :( want to die

i exclusively date endomorphes

Attached: 1655612601746.jpg (2048x1536, 319.17K)

Attached: image_2022-06-21_144421864.png (480x294, 173.5K)

No they were never real

fellow "endomorph" here

You are just fat

Do you mfs even look this shit up before posting about it? It’s bullshit pseudoscience, there are no three “somatypes.” Just keep lifting and eat more, you’ll put on muscle

endomorphes are the sexiest and most masculine kind of man.

I'm a xenomorph

Attached: apu alien.jpg (640x623, 67.7K)

It is dumb. It's dumb, and false. Demonstrably so, by you.

>tfw ectomorph clavicles and endomorph waist

Attached: 1625659077061.png (392x590, 31.84K)

based

yeah thats why i said im just starting out and getting interested in fitness
i keep getting conflicting advice on what to do though so im just lifting weights until im sore and watching what i eat