Got fit

>got fit
>only fat women express clear interest in me

I didn't ask for this

Attached: 278062903_137853322101351_7841852895447676221_n.jpg (1440x1798, 154.31K)

Would fuck and not call

that annoys them more

they just want HWD

Fit women are CONSTANTLY courted by Chads. Especially in American, where being a woman below like 200 pounds is like a super power. It is simply not in their thought process to approach anyone they view as below a 10/10. Why would they? They have fifteen 9/10s in their DMs right now. So if you want a fit bird, you gotta make the first move, or be stuck in chubbyville forever. Sorry user, that's the way it goes

Attached: 1632016968416.jpg (465x750, 119.54K)

Fat women can't play coy.

If your truly fit, there are women out for your dick. But they are being women. You do not want an attractive women going slut wild to get your attention. This isn't a movie. They do that for you in public, they do that for your best friend in private. And your okay friend. And that guy you don't like. Especially that guy you don't like.

Dress nice, be nice, and invite people--men, women, groups--out for food and drink. Magic is made, not found. Your "job" is only half done.

Why is dating like this, bros

based post

>nly fat women express clear interest
normal women don't express interest the same way

This is true, but even slam pigs have multiple guys in their DMs trying to get some. The difference is those guys won’t stick around after they fuck, and they won’t have guys courting them IRL as well.

sauce

Study up on lookism and what makes a face attractive
Get a fat woman with low self esteem but good genetics under the blubber
Make her lose weight
boom you got a stacy gf on discount

hopefully she doesn't leave you for chad the second she becomes attractive but yeah

>hopefully she doesn't leave you for chad the second she becomes attractive but yeah
i was gonna say this but alas, you already have.
yeah, this is exactly what will happen.

FPSRussia said that he got a lot more gym chicks when he went full-on roidhead

If fatties, oldies, uglies, or blackies are mirin you publicly, hotties are mirin you privately. You need to actually nut up and approach. If you are too afraid to approach girls, you worked on your body and not your mind. Approaching takes confidence, and women are attracted to confidence. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. Create a confident persona and fake it till you make it if you have to.

Attached: 1644076006334.jpg (1300x868, 212.93K)

>get fit
>extrovert tall fit chick hits on me
>we plan on going out and stuff
>only so far seeing each other at the gym because she's busy with exams
>fast forward 2 weeks
>get texted at 2 am by her
>says she's been hurt by somebody recently and she's not ready for anything romantic and wants to stay friends

Attached: 1632710167209.jpg (1199x562, 67.7K)

>no thanks
>move on
or
>we can be friends
>with benefits

i told her if she needs time that's fine and that we can stay friends and that if she ever changes her mind she should let me know, yes i'm that beta

I like bigger girls so not an issue.

Lately been getting mires from my uncles and moms older friends. They always tell them i am good looking after we meet in private.

One of them felt good cause she wasnt too old, maybe 37-40, cute, petite blonde with blue eyes. I could feel the sexual tensions immediately when we met.

Attached: 9989203756.png (667x605, 376.53K)

3>2>1>4>5>6

Got my first mire at the gym today by some chinless 5. Felt good man.

Attached: D8DA19A3-F7A0-4994-A44F-35E3FF361336.jpg (1080x1453, 92.62K)

Become an architect

I'd trade you. I love fat women but only skinny ones give me the time of day.

Switch 4 and 6 and that's how I'd rate the star wars movies