COVID Fitness

How fit do you have to be to not feel experience any side effects from COVID, Any Forums?

Attached: 954C35E3-57FE-4836-862E-AA9C8D6C4684.jpg (1170x1526, 1.05M)

How do I achieve Messi?

Attached: F06C27D5-0103-468A-843C-8F2E1AE04BDF.jpg (679x849, 87.16K)

Oh man a Not 6 weeks!

6 weeks is a long time to be too sick to be able to run

I had covid couple weeks ago. From when my symptoms were gone one week i was back to normal and fine.

it is important to note that many athletes trade health for performance, and a large majority of athletes, especially at the higher levels of their sport, are unhealthy and are trading years of their life for fame and money

It’s easy to return to your former level of fitness if you weren’t that fit to begin with.

Not as fit as him and I have 0 lingering effects. But I also never took the mrna altering vax therapy. The lingering effects seem to always be with people who got the shot and had their genes altered.

The retards who took the "vaccine" will be dropping like flies in twenty or thirty years

Ihad zero symptoms from the original wutang strain and 1.5 days mild cold symptoms from omicron. Not getting the clotshot
My fitness is 6.9/10

>two more decades

Play football maybe? You fucking retard

Of course Pissonel «Pecho Frio» Missi would cough and hack and wheeze his lungs out for something as weak as covid. Ronaldo could never.

you have to not be a little bitch like messi

Attached: e3e.jpg (1200x401, 60.65K)

Cope

eibar

Lmao, why? That's a lot of effort to look like guy who benches 205lbs. Just bench 205lbs.

Essentially. His top performance is better than 99%. And he was probably reaching 95% of his top performance, anyway. His numbers are his business so he tracks them.

He could run though
It says he couldn’t run full intensity

Soccer's for fags.

based
Fuck euros and their gay faggot sport.

I had 0 vaccines. Caught covid, all I did was take some Vit D and sun my balls. Gave me 2 days of back ache, 1 day of neck aches and 1 day of slight coughs. The last time I had an influensa was literally 15 times worse, easily. Cuck flu.